GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

See you soon!

02E659DA-80B0-4F93-8F5E-FD40B730D830.jpeg

yo can you hit me with the presale code? appreciate it!

Yoooooo, this is wild. I just remember buying a shirt from WSG in Atlanta and having his mixtape HWH2 at the barbershop my cousin cut at.

People was not feeling the shirt or his music at first - this was back in 2015...My cousin was like you gonna walk around with the rebel flag on the sleeves and him in a skee-mask?

WoooooooW Full ****ing circle.

Yoooooo, this is wild. I just remember buying a shirt from WSG in Atlanta and having his mixtape HWH2 at the barbershop my cousin cut at.

People was not feeling the shirt or his music at first - this was back in 2015...My cousin was like you gonna walk around with the rebel flag on the sleeves and him in a skee-mask?

WoooooooW Full ****ing circle.

Still have the shirt?

Surprised there's no NYC show.

WSG and Conway seem to have a pure disdain of NYC and it’s current rappers. Benny seemed to not align himself with the same opinions Conway had on the Rap Radar podcast.

Some contradicting points from Conway when speaking about the young dudes in the game doing they thing but not keeping that same energy with young rappers from NYC.

Gonna be interesting to see how things shake out going forward with in my opinion Benny being the most likeable and best rapper out the trio.

WSG and Conway seem to have a pure disdain of NYC and it’s current rappers. Benny seemed to not align himself with the same opinions Conway had on the Rap Radar podcast.

Some contradicting points from Conway when speaking about the young dudes in the game doing they thing but not keeping that same energy with young rappers from NYC.

Gonna be interesting to see how things shake out going forward with in my opinion Benny being the most likeable and best rapper out the trio.

I think it's an age thing and they grew up on 90's New York

Couldnt care less
I'd rather them stick with the same ol features than hear some trash artist collab just "for the love of NYC" or whatever
I never understood that , some **** just dont mix .. listen to em separate

I don't think they have a disdain for NYC & the current rappers in particular (I mean for instance Conway had Dave East on his tape), they have an issue with not getting the looks they feel that they deserve that they would get if they were from the city. If they were one of these young NYC dudes they believe the looks that they are getting would be even better and they would have gotten them earlier. But because they are from Buffalo they don't get the same shine. They're all about Buffalo, so if they feel slighted because of a perceived bias against them due to where they are from it's natural to then not want to be lumped into the same group or area that are being slighted by. That's what makes them go so hard though, so we as consumers/fans actually benefit from the 1000 lb chip they have on their shoulder as a result of how they feel they are viewed or treated.

On one hand you aren't lumped under the NYC umbrella (because of where you're from) but once you get popping everywhere they want to lump you under that umbrella? I would feel some kind of way about that too. But it's not really towards the city itself IMO.

I mean a lot of what they said was true. A good amount of NY rappers switched their style to appeal to what's poppin. And they feel like NY ain't really supported/supporting them because they're not from a Burrough. I been wondering why the NY outlets ain't really pushing them til recently.

I watched that Flex Freestyle again and Flex was sitting frontin like they wasn't killing it.

Back
Top Bottom