GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

I dont like lule at all period. Wsg had the best verse easily...ross and lule werebr needed at all

Sell it for the Shaq but I get it for the Brian Shaw.

AridSafeKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx I was wondering what Flee was doing on stage!

Was at the show in Chicago last night. An absolutely incredible performance. IMO, Benny wasn't on his A game, but that's what makes Griselda so impressive. Sometimes one of your superstars has an off night but everyone else on the squad is an all-star, too; even when your superstar is off, you still blow out the other team. Plus the energy from the crowd was so live that even as Benny missed a few lines, the crowd filled in.

These dudes are really something. They've managed to translate the whole WWF showmanship of into a rare mix of ill lyricism and on-stage drama. You really do feel like you're watching Rick Flair, Lex Luger, or Tripple H. Even though they're mostly hitting on the same themes, each manages to add a whole different flavor based on their personality, inflections, delivery, pitch, syncopation, and relation to the crowd.

Before last night, I used to think that when Westside Gun talked about the 'culture,' he was really talking about honoring the original hip hop culture than has been lost and cast aside. But I was totally off. The 'culture' is not only their own individual expressions, but a way to bring a whole lotta different people together. There were old hip hop heads, white nerds, Puerto Rican gangsters, brothers with dreds, braids, and ceasars; all of us respecting each other's space while also partaking in a movement.

So let me thank debso debso and everyone else for putting me on way back when, and for providing the updates.

'boom boom boom boom boom boom boom'!

I feel like a proud father. Boldy got two elite albums under his belt (PoTiC & My 1st Chemistry Set).

And that Flee Lord? :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: . He's experimenting with his flow!

I wonder why:

-you never see 38spesh on tour with them?
-they won't reach out to da cloth and complete Voltron...rigz is on or almost on par with benny if i'm being honest.

I wonder if:

-wsg and conways albums were delayed because of sample clearances?
-wwcd could have come out with samples or if it could only come out without using them?
-how long their shady deal is...and if they sign a label deal at some point with roc nation...

elcamino said he's not on tour with the rest of Griselda because of probation which sucks.
for a person with no vested interest in Conway (as far as we know and other than also being associated with wsg and benny) the body language during his convo with jay seems interesting. wonder if we're getting more than bars on a project...

Last edited:
i'ma post some stuff I like in a sec...but also, are we getting that crimeapple project executive produced by wsg any time soon..?
and what about supreme vs bape?

I member.

I guess conway and kanye are working on something. Wsg is out there in Wyoming too I think

Back
Top Bottom