GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Daringer's production on Blakk Tape was on point. Biscotti Biscuit :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
His production is never subpar, but it's really worth acknowledging how perfectly his beats go with Conway and Westside's bars. Still, I'd enjoy a Griselda X Alchemist EP.

This is :nthat:

Yo did yall hear that Westside Gunn EP produced by Mr Green? Its called Part Deux. Jawn is tough, it came out lowkey af tho lol

Just watched the Just Blaze episode of Rapture on Netflix and West & Con are near the end of it in the studio with Just working on something new. Episode is worth a watch in general.

They coming for Gunn head on social media over Benoit, he had already made a bit noise for his last Hitler tape (Thats how you know their getting popular because no one gave a **** till like number 5).

They coming for Gunn head on social media over Benoit, he had already made a bit noise for his last Hitler tape (Thats how you know their getting popular because no one gave a **** till like number 5).

Yea he def was tripping with that Benoit cover :lol: :lol:

Meyhem Lauren had tweeted last week which songs people wanted to have videos for off his EP, and glad this was one of them

Yea he def was tripping with that Benoit cover :lol: :lol:

Meyhem Lauren had tweeted last week which songs people wanted to have videos for off his EP, and glad this was one of them

Unlimted reps for posting this:nthat:, I had no idea he did that (that Versace robe :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:). Back to the subject at hand, I cant say I would of chose that cover or theme but this is the same kliq that regularly uses mutilated corpses and Bin Laden for their cover art. It fits the music, I guess this will happen as their audience gets bigger. I hope 3 for 25 the next video though (Baby done smoked the whole check away!!!!!:smokin)

The covers are a little over the top, but as kickvicisous kickvicisous mentioned it does go with the music. I'm split since I completely understand artistic freedom though everyone has a sore spot and some images may make people uncomfortable. I'd be lying if I said that I don't feel kinda weird about the GOAT cover, especially if it pops up when I'm in a crowded train. Music still bangs though.

Back
Top Bottom