GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

sly sounded dope from what i heard on wsg's ig.
can't wait.

the sample sounds like some mfdoom ****. wish he coulda made the album.

hope to see them work with crime apple more and also lil eto, gorilla nems, etc.

They dropped a lot of Westside's projects back on Apple. I noticed Hitler Wears Hermes 2 as a new release and went and saw about six or seven others

Conway's are still mostly missing

Benny and Doggie interview

They dropped a lot of Westside's projects back on Apple. I noticed Hitler Wears Hermes 2 as a new release and went and saw about six or seven others

Conway's are still mostly missing

Benny and Doggie interview

Saw the same on amazon last night. They have Hitler Wears Hermès 2, 3, 4, 5 and Flygod Is Good. Only Conway releases Ive seen are GOAT and Reject

****** hating but once supreme blientele drops, watch the silence and what seems like blackballing that will ensue.
its not that the industry isn't paying attention. its that they don't want authenticity because its a threat to the current landscape.
if these ****** were from NYC they would be way bigger and thats sad. i'm actually from nyc and see it.
i know they gotta be frustrated.

i never seen so many ppl that **** with acts like the lox, wutang, dipset, rocafella in general, etc. not **** with something thats in the same category on this level...which is odd to me given that damn near all at the top cosigned these ******.

its whatever tho. 6/22 the real album of the year drops.

518n8e%2BnKdL._SS500.jpg

Last edited:
*****s hating but once supreme blientele drops, watch the silence and what seems like blackballing that will ensue.
its not that the industry isn't paying attention. its that they don't want authenticity because its a threat to the current landscape.
if these *****s were from NYC they would be way bigger and thats sad. i'm actually from nyc and see it.
i know they gotta be frustrated.

i never seen so many ppl that **** with acts like the lox, wutang, dipset, rocafella in general, etc. not **** with something thats in the same category on this level...which is odd to me given that damn near all at the top cosigned these *****s.

its whatever tho. 6/22 the real album of the year drops.

518n8e%2BnKdL._SS500.jpg

:lol:

:nerd::nerd: ...but i'm waiting until the official release at midnight. gotta support financially, f that.

Props to Gunn. This is fire damn near all the way through. Like how the production is varied up, so the album doesn’t sound like a bunch of the songs run together like other GXFR releases (mostly GOAT, and maybe two Gunn tapes). Love the samples throughout too. Gunn’s voice isn’t a strain on here either. It’s almost like the guest spots and varied up production keeps his voice from wearing thin. By the time you may feel like that’s happening, the song is over and you’re on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom