GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Thats wild, every hip-hop show I've been too the main act dont come on till real late. Think the latest was Blackstar, Mos didnt want to come out till almost midnight. Whats funny is I saw them when they were opening for the LOX along with Smoke Dza. Nice to see things come full circle for them

Last edited:
gonna need a Conway only version then.
I can't listen now but i'm assuming wsg didn't spit at all huh?
what about rick hyde or flee? (I can't listen yet i'm at work)

Ima keep it 100.

We know he can rap. We know he has bars.
We know he knows the above plus the fact that we anticipate every project for the production plus what hes going to say. We know hes on his mogul **** and thinks of himself as more of a dame or biggs...but...

Why won't this ***** just rap!!

Ima keep it 100.

We know he can rap. We know he has bars.
We know he knows the above plus the fact that we anticipate every project for the production plus what hes going to say. We know hes on his mogul **** and thinks of himself as more of a dame or biggs...but...

Why won't this ***** just rap!!

Perhaps freestyling might not be his thing?

Dope show up in Boston! Did like 5 joints off WWCD. few of the classics of course. Crowd was hyped. They had a yellow tour hoody also
image.jpg image.jpg

The show in Boston was dope for sure but some of the openers were garbage. Ricky Hyde, Flee, and that other Jones dude from BSF killed it though. Griselda definitely brought the energy, as soon as they came out, the place never let up after that.

Love Griselda. Love Drake. But I’m not sure how they will mesh. The other day I had a random thought that Benny would be the first to do something commercial-ish. Maybe not a commercial song but with a commercial artist. I think it could be really dope if they do it the right way. And I don’t see the Griselda sound changing much after everything they’ve put out. Time will tell. 2 days till showtime in Baltimore. I’m hype af

Back
Top Bottom