GZA goes off on Souljah Boy And 50 Cent Vol. Nothin Special, But...

peep part 2 though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GZA = Top 10 dead or alive without a doubt.

And I don't invite dudes to my **** either.

- Tical.

^ co-sign

gza sounds salty as hell. and it's kinda embarrassing that he's calling out a 17 year old kid that's making more money than him

Wow, you guys sound like the salty ones. Regardless of how old it is, "Liquid Swords" ****s all over Curtis Jackson's life, much less anythinghe's ever done musically.

- Tical.

GZA is one of the top 10 best MC's of all time, the man has earned the right to last out once in a while.

i can understand him goin @ 50 but soulja boy is still in highschool for cryin out loud...dude makes kiddie music cuz he's a%%!%#%! kid... gza too damn oldand bitter... thats all... when u diss a little kid u cant b anything but bitter...

^if you look at the clip tho, he was tryin his best not to say nothin bout Soulja Boy, he just kept goin at 50...it was the fan wylin

dudes sayin hes salty because of money, blah, blah, etc dont understand why hes salty. if you follow gza you would know he really takes rhyming and hip hopseriously and personally. listen to any interview of him and wait til they ask him about his technique. he goes on for dummy long talkin about the details andsubtleties of the art. so i sort of sympathize with him if he feels any which way about whats happening to the art he loves.

hes just like any other person. if you dedicated your whole life to a passion, not to get rich or famous, but for the love and one day after you paid your duessome cats come in raping it for a few bucks but leaving the art scarred, you'll be salty too.

anyways, thats the case for soulja boy and the type of MC's he represents. 50 is a different story. if you guys didnt already put it together, hes probablygoin after 50 for those statements tony yayo said about ghost not writing supreme clientele

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

I don't really like 50 but GZA ain't been hot in ten years.

C/S

And fact of the matter he only has one good album to his name

dudes sayin hes salty because of money, blah, blah, etc dont understand why hes salty. if you follow gza you would know he really takes rhyming and hip hop seriously and personally. listen to any interview of him and wait til they ask him about his technique. he goes on for dummy long talkin about the details and subtleties of the art. so i sort of sympathize with him if he feels any which way about whats happening to the art he loves.

hes just like any other person. if you dedicated your whole life to a passion, not to get rich or famous, but for the love and one day after you paid your dues some cats come in raping it for a few bucks but leaving the art scarred, you'll be salty too.
word

and oh yea 50 don't want it with the WU

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

I don't really like 50 but GZA ain't been hot in ten years.

C/S

And fact of the matter he only has one good album to his name
Correction, he has one GREAT album. "Beneath the Surface" and "Legend of the Liquid Sword" are both good, and"Words From the Genius" is solid. By the comments posted, I'd say a lot of you need to go give GZA another listen.

- Tical.

^ idk if you ever been to a real show but the artists do more than just perform songs. they do things to interact with the crowd. it really wouldnt be much ofa show if they just ran on stage, did 15 songs back to back then bounced

Back
Top Bottom