H.I.D.'s....

Originally Posted by ML500

@bullsfan: tinuluyan pa? i think they did that so that muhkang tama sila hahaha. and go for it bro! them hid's look best with projectors

projectors really makes a big difference but some still have HIDs without projectors. one example is the subaru forester. but i think the multi-reflector housing was made for that bulb as their 4.3k HIDs don't cause much glare to oncoming traffic. the projectors have a certain cut off and makes the lights a bit more focused on the road.

WORD!!!!!!hehe. now i get it?!!! the subaru forester is equipped with a special headlight housing eh?sweet! our family also owns a honda crv that we acquired last year (Dec. 09). although we've settled for the 2.0 bold beige a/t variant. wala na daw high end. so it's not equipped with hid's and foglamps....the reason why i posted this question because i really like to have it installed with hid bulbs. the stock halogen bulbs isn't really that effective. btw, what is the color intensity of the 4.3k hid variant? is that the super yellow hid? correct me guys if i am wrong. but from what i know is that:

3000k-super yellow (best for fog lamps, for that J.D.M. look)
6000k- super white (the most common hid lights that we see on the streets)
8000k-white with bluish hint (really really bright!!!! can really cause glaring)
10,000k-super blue (ANNOYING)
12,000k-violet (can really hurt your eyes big time)

THANKS RED 

yup medyo mahina nga talaga halogens. bro yung 4.3k (or 4.5k) variant is almost like the color of stock halogens but a little bit whiter. had the 4.3k on my fort (old model w/o projectors) as low beams and they really have better visibility than other kelvins. usually yung mga european and some late japanese models have these as stock with their projectors. i currently have the 6k on my current car equipped with projectors and i can't say i'm 100% satisfied. i still prefer the 4.3k because of the aforementioned.

ang maganda pa diyan ay even if we do have HIDs we have the projector housing which gives us better visibility and less glare to oncoming traffic. dba dba? hehe

and yes those blue colored ones make me want to jump on the hood of their cars and pound away like the hulk hahahaha

yup medyo mahina nga talaga halogens. bro yung 4.3k (or 4.5k) variant is almost like the color of stock halogens but a little bit whiter. had the 4.3k on my fort (old model w/o projectors) as low beams and they really have better visibility than other kelvins. usually yung mga european and some late japanese models have these as stock with their projectors. i currently have the 6k on my current car equipped with projectors and i can't say i'm 100% satisfied. i still prefer the 4.3k because of the aforementioned.

ang maganda pa diyan ay even if we do have HIDs we have the projector housing which gives us better visibility and less glare to oncoming traffic. dba dba? hehe

and yes those blue colored ones make me want to jump on the hood of their cars and pound away like the hulk hahahaha

thanks for educating me man!!!hehehe. wait so it looks like your using stock halogen bulbs but brighter? i think the latest camry of toyota (the 3.5 Q v6 variant) and the honda accord (3.5V V6 vcm variant) are equipped with this kind of hid bulbs.kaya pala maganda nga tingnan.  
smile.gif

THANKS RED

thanks for educating me man!!!hehehe. wait so it looks like your using stock halogen bulbs but brighter? i think the latest camry of toyota (the 3.5 Q v6 variant) and the honda accord (3.5V V6 vcm variant) are equipped with this kind of hid bulbs.kaya pala maganda nga tingnan.  
smile.gif

THANKS RED

no biggie bro. yup that's it! maganda dba? and functional at the same time! classy pa tignan!

no biggie bro. yup that's it! maganda dba? and functional at the same time! classy pa tignan!

Back
Top Bottom