Habitual liars vol: Tupac is my cousin.

Every circle of friends has at least one of these amongst them.
I'd hear dudes say the silliest things from being a black belt in muay thai ($@$? lol).. to having a six fig job while living at mommy's house..
SMH. why is this necessary?

friend: ayo i was hanging out with someone famous at the club last tuesday
me: werent you with us that day?
friend: why you hatin, sh....

i think dude does it for lols

I always thought it stemmed from type of insecurity they have. Or they just do it for fun.
laugh.gif

You should only be around these obvious types HS and lower.

After that they either quit or get more sophisticated with their lies.

Haha i hear you man! Over here in New Zealand everyone trying to claim they know one of the All Blacks.
It's mad funny if you listen to em, they all got twenty cousins!

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Haha i hear you man! Over here in New Zealand everyone trying to claim they know one of the All Blacks.

the hell are all blacks

I had this friend concoct this elaborate lie where he said his moms had passed away several years prior and to explain all the pictures and whatnot around thecrib he went on to say that his pops turned around and married the mother's twin sister. That $#+% still blows my mind to this day that he genuinely wastrying to sell that as truth.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

my neighbor you to always be like 2pac is my cousin. i didn't believe her till her mom pulled out a gang of photos.

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

I had this friend concoct this elaborate lie where he said his moms had passed away several years prior and to explain all the pictures and whatnot around the crib he went on to say that his pops turned around and married the mother's twin sister. That $#+% still blows my mind to this day that he genuinely was trying to sell that as truth.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why the hell would he even do that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

my neighbor you to always be like 2pac is my cousin. i didn't believe her till her mom pulled out a gang of photos.
Here's an example of people lying.

Originally Posted by bud dink

the hell are all blacks

its All-Madden for the African American folk

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

I had this friend concoct this elaborate lie where he said his moms had passed away several years prior and to explain all the pictures and whatnot around the crib he went on to say that his pops turned around and married the mother's twin sister. That $#+% still blows my mind to this day that he genuinely was trying to sell that as truth.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
i knew something like that would happen

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by bud dink

the hell are all blacks

its All-Madden for the African American folk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My friend will repeat the same like multiple times to me...I just tell him..yeah....ok..uh huh
laugh.gif

He's so bad that he'll tell me some *%++ I told his ###....like #@@%* I told you that a week ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
i knew something like that would happen

lol

Tell be about it. *++# makes me mad when they lie about something stupid constantly

my friends do it for fun... when we're just sitting at the lunch table (HS) and bored, it's almost like clockwork. One of us will just bust out ofnowhere with a random %!$ story with some of the weirdest *%@* in it.

Like driving down the freeway with Cam'ron and getting shot but it was really you because you had multiple personality disorder. lol

Originally Posted by hassan16

my friends do it for fun... when we're just sitting at the lunch table (HS) and bored, it's almost like clockwork. One of us will just bust out of nowhere with a random %!$ story with some of the weirdest *%@* in it.

Like driving down the freeway with Cam'ron and getting shot but it was really you because you had multiple personality disorder. lol

nah b, that's different when it's all in good fun. I'm talking about stuff that is insulting to the intelligence type non-sense... BS that justmake you go SMHx10...

Yah. They lie over the dumbest things too. I mean what's so hard about admitting yah I just chilled at home last night instead of "I partied it upwith 4 females and had a 3 some."

What's even more hilarious is when they tell you a story that you personally told them. Like my boy I told him we got into a fight at this club lastweekend and a couple weeks later he goes on and tells me and some of other dudes how he fought someone at a club. Same exact descriptions and everything. Imean how are you going to steal people's stories and retell them and forget who told you the story? Stupid as hell.

What sucks is you could never trust them. They say something and in the back of your mind, you're like.. yah whatever.

Definitely an illness or disease.

Yeah one of my good friends is a habitual liar
laugh.gif
. Good thing is I can tell when he's lying

The worst is when dudes lie on their D's
smh.gif
smh.gif

just talking about this the other day with my potnas and how dudes would fabricate stories of 3somes and shhhh just ridiculous mess

Back
Top Bottom