Habitual liars vol: Tupac is my cousin.

OMG aint know it was this common!! lmao

My boy (while a good friend) lie about EVERYTHING...like, not even pressed, he just come up wit some bull for the sake of commin up wit some bull

EXAMPLES:

Said he was going to Howard University (didnt happen)

said he was promoted to manager at his job (I get a seasonal position up at the same place and find he still a regular a** worker lol)

said he had the 360 the day it came out and that he took it over our boy house to place (call our boy up and he dont knw what the hell I'm talkin about)

Told everybody he pledged Q.....at Chicago State University, if you unfamiliar wit CSU then just know there IS NO DAMN CHAPTER THERE, he went as far as to makeup details of his probate lmao

said he was was going to AFRICA thru some program (now I aint believe this from the start but the "trip" was supposed to last a week...he"leaves" and hits me up 2 days later talkin about the the trip was cut short BECAUSE A COUP D' ETAT WAS TAKING PLACE IN THE COUNTRY THEY WEREIN!!!) apparently all he did was lay low for a couple days. he went around tellin teachers and everything LMAO

the list goes on but it ranges from head from chicks that never talked to him to random amazing plays in madden to random athletes and celebrities cominthrough the store....smh

It gets to the point where u just go "word?.....oooooh ok.......forreal??" to everything

back in HS some kid walked into martial arts club claiming he was a 3rd degree black belt in traditional southern shaolin kung-fu

being a judo and karate practitioner i challenged him to just a friendly light sparring match he said he didnt want to hurt me, my boy who was much moreexperienced in muy thai and jujitsu challenged him he gave the same excuse

asked him for a demonstration, he said he was under injury

then i said wait, real traditional kung-fu does not have a belt system........ he simply shrugs it off and comes back next week.

he walks in and starts blabbering about his kung-fu to some cute asian girls lol , one dude who takes traditional shaolin and wu-dang kung fu asked him tosparr, he tried to give the i am injured excuse again.. but the girls kind of pressured him into doing it, lol so this "third degree" black belt gotowned by a dude who took it for 3-4 years, i still try to figure out till this day.. why the hell people do this lol

Originally Posted by Kickology

I must confess I was a habitual liar.

I honestly dont know why I did it but I could not really stop.

Most of the lies I told though were nothing too extravagant and I never was caught most of the time.

Eventually it got so bad I could not remember what were lies and what was real.

I since then have stopped a bit but every once in a while I slip up.
Caught? You mean you were never exposed by your friends, But trust me people know when one is lying, a lot of people tend to keep quiet on thesubject. Inside we're just laughing at you ridiculous motha flowers.

laugh.gif
at my dude beast

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

Originally Posted by Kickology

I must confess I was a habitual liar.

I honestly dont know why I did it but I could not really stop.

Most of the lies I told though were nothing too extravagant and I never was caught most of the time.

Eventually it got so bad I could not remember what were lies and what was real.

I since then have stopped a bit but every once in a while I slip up.
Caught? You mean you were never exposed by your friends, But trust me people know when one is lying, a lot of people tend to keep quiet on the subject. Inside we're just laughing at you ridiculous motha flowers.
False. I'm a straight compulsive liar, and I'm pretty manipulative as well. I get away with a lot more stuff than I should, because I canlie my way out of almost any bad situation that I come across. Sometimes I lie, and I don't even realize that I'm doing it until after I start talking.Most of the time, I just lie for no reason, and it's not about anything serious or important.

Good looking out! I was about to post the same thing! These Guys are modern day�warriors!
No %*%* I was just talking to one of them at the store!!

Yes we can.

THREAD HIJACK!

Oh and dollabill87 aint lying about seeing an All Black just now.

Mr Casey Laulala just exited the building
devil.gif

309r79k.gif

You might have heard of us...

r194835_739285.jpg

Yea i got one of those friends... Dude lies about stuff thats easy to catch like him goin off to school... Dude told everybody we knew he was goin to college 4hours away. Dude has not left his moms house... Cuz he's on probation
laugh.gif
. He lies ALL the time

i know some fools like that......

i only do that to random girls i meet.....tell im from somewhere i never lived, tell em im a minor leaguer, tell em im rich...

i got a habitual liar as a friend, after so long i just indulge them, hit them with the "oh ok"

This dude I went to school with and actually roomed with is the type to constantly talk about money. Money this, money that. How much he's "got".Last time my friend saw him he was trying to say he was in a hedge fund. Reminds me of that one NTer. He's just the type of guy you hear 9/10 things andjust assume they're false.

What I've learned the more I've been around grown folks who have money...they hardly need to talk about it.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

me ey foo wanna burn
habitual liar naw dog i aint got no money
me you lying foo
Am I the only one who read this?
laugh.gif
hahahaha the hell?

But I only try to lie to get myself out of trouble or a bad situation....I seriously don't want to do it, but I guess sometimes I don't want to faceconsequences and other %%+# like that. I tell myself to just man up and keep it 100 at all times, but sometimes it just happens. I'll never lie about astory or anything.

a couple years back i was playing ball with a dude at the Y who said smush parker was his cousin...that didnt impress me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Anton Lavey said he had 50 shots in one night...
Again, you can't be a liar if you have witnesses and cosigners. Step your drinking game up.

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Haha i hear you man! Over here in New Zealand everyone trying to claim they know one of the All Blacks.
It's mad funny if you listen to em, they all got twenty cousins!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
NZers poppin up on here all over the place lately
laugh.gif

E D I T - I'm laughing my butt off reading this thread, 10 minutes later my home girl txt me 'OMG i just seen a guy who is like, your twin! Made methink of you so i decided to txt lol!' '.... do you realize this is the third time youve txt me saying that this year? you don't need to make up anexcuse to txt me you know.. lol' 'oh nah its the same guy he just lives in my area lol' ... understandable. Literally 40 seconds later my manswalks in the door to grab some lunch 'Ella just txt me, she saw a dude that looks like my twin
grin.gif
happy.gif
'
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this chic in high school was like crying and everyone was like hey whats wrong?
she says i have cancer.
for real im sorry, what kind?
she says just the regular kind.
huh?

reminds me of my homegirl...

she told us that she was dating a pro boxer but i havent met dude once

she told us that they had a mansion and invited us to go swimming the next night so when the night comes, she stalls for about an hour driving around a richneighborhood pretending she cant find the house. she calls her mom to ask where it was. at this point im like
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
so i ask her whats the hold and shewas like "i forgot the address" and ended up going back home.

my cousin told me he was about to turn pro over seas somewhere but his agent lost his highlight tape so he couldnt go.
that n' always lyin for nor reason. i dont get it

these guys are the worst

i dont know if its just as bad but there's usually one idiot out there who believes them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom