Half a million millenial men are missing from the labor market

I believe it. I don’t get why all these people are moving to Minneapolis.

We have jobs sure, but the weather sucks and it isn’t exactly a cost effective place to live.
somewhat cost effective if you want to live in the suburbs .. I think it’s better than where I was before though .. maybe should’ve gone to the Tulsa area but at least I’m here for another 17 months before my lease is up

For sure it’s cheaper to live in the suburbs, nothing wrong with that. Living in a super congested area gets old anyways.

I’m sure it’s cheaper in Tulsa but the question is do the jobs pay worth a damn?

Everything about Tulsa would ****ing suck. Twin Cities are dope but the weather sucks.

Remember when you were talking up Minny a while back as a great progressive city, and I told you no one want to live North of Wall, and you took issue with my slander. Look at things now.

You owe me and Stephen Marbury and apology, b.

Mr. Meaner at it again :smh:

And you just reminded me of Steve Francis being drafted by Vancouver.

Bruh was UP...SET! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Both about the same to me .. activities are abundant and pay may be more here but more taxes makes it out to almost the same as Tulsa ..

****, boston north of the wall too. Idk why anyone would want to pay that much to deal with those winters.

:lol: I’m about to leave too... in like 10 years. Once my daughter is grown up I’m out.

Back
Top Bottom