Half a million millenial men are missing from the labor market

I’m in the burbs for the first time in my life. Houses in the city were way too unaffordable and it was time to start building equity.

I’m pleasantly surprised how much I like it, but once I get enough equity that I can roll into my next house I’ll def be looking back in the city.

I’m in the burbs for the first time in my life. Houses in the city were way too unaffordable and it was time to start building equity.

I’m pleasantly surprised how much I like it, but once I get enough equity that I can roll into my next house I’ll def be looking back in the city.

You’re from Minneapolis right?

I had to do leave too. I was renting right by electric fetus forever then said f this and got a house.

All the houses on the south side were way too much for a hell hole or super tiny. I moved to the west side of St. Paul. It’s pretty dope over here I don’t miss Minneapolis.

I’m right across the high bridge from dt St. Paul so I got a bunch of stuff near me but I also don’t have crack heads screaming at 4 am so that’s cool too, unlike my old condo.

Idk I guess I just think anything out of Minneapolis or St. Paul suburbs.

Apple valley is def the burbs. It’s real peaceful out there :lol:

Idk I guess I just think anything out of Minneapolis or St. Paul suburbs.

Apple valley is def the burbs. It’s real peaceful out there :lol:

Yeah man anything outside city limits is burbs. Even Edina, St Louis Park, Richfield. Rogers is the sticks.

My sister is looking in South Mpls right now and said two bedroom knockdowns can fetch are $400k. Same thing in Atlanta.

Yeah man anything outside city limits is burbs. Even Edina, St Louis Park, Richfield. Rogers is the sticks.

My sister is looking in South Mpls right now and said two bedroom knockdowns can fetch are $400k. Same thing in Atlanta.

For sure, I mean it depends on the lot obviously. I’ve been pouring foundations for a lot of knock downs over in sw Minneapolis.

There is a big condo/apt going up I did some work at, it might be done now but it’s right off Washington and Marquette. I asked what the cheapest studio was gonna be... 1800 for 450sqft insanity. :lol:

This condo bubble is gonna burst soon I think.

minimalism :smokin

extra-minimal-bedroom-idea.jpg

c5828d87353dac24c345cbec1b42bc88.jpg

minbedroom.jpg

ce9b3ebf365927d9990dbfaf4765d9b8.jpg

images

Looks more like insane ayslumism.

So you sleep with a comforter and blanket?

OD

Yeah the comforter is mostly for show, the fitted sheet to protect the mattress. I lay on top of the comforter and the plush velour blanket goes on top of me.

Goes a lil somethin like this

9f270601-07ae-4653-84a1-3fe74d9b4664_1.12cab86ae86f7a9399a286a366db8d64.jpeg

I had a job once where my commute was two hrs each way by subway. Parking situation out there was wack and it was more cost effective to take transit.

Luckily the next job I had applied for called me and offered me a position. Lasted 4 days at that place before I bounced. Half my day gone between work and commuting.

Never again man
Lazy

For sure, I mean it depends on the lot obviously. I’ve been pouring foundations for a lot of knock downs over in sw Minneapolis.

There is a big condo/apt going up I did some work at, it might be done now but it’s right off Washington and Marquette. I asked what the cheapest studio was gonna be... 1800 for 450sqft insanity. :lol:

This condo bubble is gonna burst soon I think.
The bubble has already arrived at least in North Loop where I Live.

Had a conversation with someone the other day and I went on about how I would never pay what they are going for now in my neighborhood, she shyly replied that she just purchased something lol.

Minneapolis is actually really expensive, 3rd most in the U.S. according the the Economist.

http://www.citypages.com/news/minne...t-expensive-city-says-the-economist/477277373

The bubble has already arrived at least in North Loop where I Live.

Had a conversation with someone the other day and I went on about how I would never pay what they are going for now in my neighborhood, she shyly replied that she just purchased something lol.

Minneapolis is actually really expensive, 3rd most in the U.S. according the the Economist.

http://www.citypages.com/news/minne...t-expensive-city-says-the-economist/477277373
Remember when you were talking up Minny a while back as a great progressive city, and I told you no one wants to live North of Wall, and you took issue with my slander. Look at things now.

You owe me and Stephen Marbury and apology, b.

Last edited:
I believe it. I don’t get why all these people are moving to Minneapolis.

We have jobs sure, but the weather sucks and it isn’t exactly a cost effective place to live.

Back
Top Bottom