Half Marathon need music

Im going to run a half marathon tomorrow I need some new music to listen to. Anybody got some good stuff to run to?

Im going to run a half marathon tomorrow I need some new music to listen to. Anybody got some good stuff to run to?

Peep that Nike x De La Soul album that came out in 2009. It's made for running and working out.

Peep that Nike x De La Soul album that came out in 2009. It's made for running and working out.

^I don't have the De La Soul mix, but the mixes Aesop Rock and LCD Soundsystem did for Nike are both great. It makes it easy because the mixes are like 45 minutes long so you aren't constantly changing the song on your iPod. A few of those would be great for a half-marathon. But my go-to was always:

Eminem - "Til I Collapse"

^I don't have the De La Soul mix, but the mixes Aesop Rock and LCD Soundsystem did for Nike are both great. It makes it easy because the mixes are like 45 minutes long so you aren't constantly changing the song on your iPod. A few of those would be great for a half-marathon. But my go-to was always:

Eminem - "Til I Collapse"

Wiz Khalifa - The Race is a good running song, but youve prob heard that.

for me, instrumental stuff is great when i run because it helps me zone out. Ratatat is as good as it gets.

Wiz Khalifa - The Race is a good running song, but youve prob heard that.

for me, instrumental stuff is great when i run because it helps me zone out. Ratatat is as good as it gets.

20101218-MARATHON.jpg

Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Provided by DatPiff.com

Back
Top Bottom