Half Siblings *Mature Discussion* vol. Papa was a rolling stone.

i wouldnt have it any other way with my family i love them 2 death. i only have 1 full blooded sibling (sister) and i have liike 1 half brother and 5 half sisters, haha. my mom had twins (sisters), my full blooded sister and me. my dad had the others haha, he gets around, growing up i had friends n people around me sayin "your dads a pimp" because hes successful and always had young women on his jock, it was kinda cool in that sense but i had a hard time wen my parents broke up

I got a half sister and a nephew I've never met on my father side.
30t6p3b.gif

damn, I guess I never really tripped off of this.

I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters and none of us share the same parents.

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

we all have the same mother so i didn't really know what half-sibiling meant until i was 13...still don't get it...that's my brother and sister and we're close

this

I'm the king of half siblings lol . I'm 20 going on 21 with a 23 yr old half sister, 26 yr old sister, 17 yr old brother and my only full blodded sibling of mine and 5 yr old half Brother. I've known my half sisters since I was born and I think it's safe to say we're really close and I've never seen them as half sisters I didn't even know we were half siblings till I was 12 actually my dad always treated them as his own and they always looked so much like my mom I never questioned my dad not being theres. My 17 yr old brother is a young pain in the !** but were also pretty close and I seem to be the only one who can stand his doucheness out of all our siblings. My 5 yr old brother my mothers current husbands son sometimes feels like my kid. He's always around me and always wants to do what I do. He loves Jordan's/NIke and whatnot and likes to collect and watch anything I collect and watch the little man is like my shadow and again I can say that being half siblings never crosses my mind. I've always seen him as what he is my brother. Hope this helps you out OP being that I come from both sides of the spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom