Hall of Fame Air Jordan Retro 1 - Detailed Pics (kixandthecity.com)

sick.gif

if ever there was a time to do a pack, put out the first pair of 1's he wore on the court(or first pair in a bulls home game) and the last pair of (pickthe XIII's or XIV's for the last bulls season*real season*, or the XVIII's for the last sig shoe he wore in a game).

Personally I'd go with white/red/black 1'(or whatever those 1's he wore first were, the white/red/black have more prestige though) and playoffXIII's or last shot XIV's, but whatever...what do I know?

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by dejahnw

I AM GETTING TWO PAIRS OF THESE ASAP!!!!!!!! SOOO HOTT AND THE 6RINGS EDITION!
laugh.gif
At the shoes . . .
roll.gif
At this guy.
roll.gif

me to
dude took a shot at me in another thread way out of the blue but the thread got deleted

why they look so ugly and long?

passssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wondering what the HOF 3's will look like having this HOF 1's as benchmark...

come on seriously am i the only guy that likes these 1's..do you not see the detail jordanheads? well one things for sure the pictures always lack thedetail of the final shoe when it comes in stores TRUST!

These HOF sneaks are terrible
sick.gif

That number pattern has got to go. Haven't copped anything that JB has put so far this year, and it doesn't look like that's going to change.

Back
Top Bottom