Hall of Fame Air Jordan Retro 1 - Detailed Pics (kixandthecity.com)

Originally Posted by KbLoveSamples

not impressed, not at all

Yea man these are STRAIGHT TRASH !!!
Guess wit the good we are getting ( Space Jams)
We gotta get the Ugly (THESE !!)
roll.gif

Im not feelin any of the HOF shoes. they need to also stop making so many colors on the I's, this isnt skittles JB!!

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

not the worst ever but idk definitely wont cop for retail will look for them on ebay

yea i am sure they will be in stores for a long time

the more i seae these the more im starting to love em....hopefulyy get 2 pair but below retail if possible throgh bing.com

the numbers killed the shoe, they shouldve put the numbers on the insole or inner lining of the shoe.

laugh.gif
RetroSniper wrote:

Originally Posted by jordan5

too many 1's coming out this year

mad.gif

DONT BUY THEM THEN . . . . way to get your post count up I cant wait for all the rappers and people on TV to stop wearing Jordans so all the lames and empty-headed people vacate this forum with their senseless input.... I am enjoying the influx of 1's lately and if you knew your history, the OG 1 dropped just as hard in over 30 colorways so if you dont like it, go grab some SBs or Foams or something cuz 4real its redundant and plain to see you have nothing better to offer than the same tried and true "too many 1's" "1 is the new Dunk" "why so many 1's" etc etc etc blah blah bip bip bip LOG OUT
mad.gif

laugh.gif
hahjaha chill INTERNET GANGSTA haha its not that serious

Back
Top Bottom