HALL OF FAME PROBABILITY POST...VOL. NBA ACTIVE PLAYERS

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

how is kobe not on shaqs level???? how on earth is he a .9999....why the deduction???? ....1.0000???
I would say the odds are more of the percentage of votes they'll likely get at this point. There will be people that won't vote for Kobe because of his past as it still rubs people the wrong way. But having said that, I'm sure they're will be voters that won't vote for Shaq for whatever reason as well, so he shouldn't really be ba 1.0000 lock even though both will obviously be first ballot HOF'ers. And I think this vote is kinda skewed because it's not taking college careers in to account because I think Grant Hill, Mike Bibby, Rips college years were impressive enough to establish them as "basketball" HOF'ers.

I would say Steve Nash should be top 15 on that list and McGrady and Arenas are too high. The guy has 2 MVP's ... McGrady and Arenas, what have they done in their careers? plus McGrady's career is basically over.

I would say Steve Nash should be top 15 on that list and McGrady and Arenas are too high. The guy has 2 MVP's ... McGrady and Arenas, what have they done in their careers? plus McGrady's career is basically over.

indifferent.gif
at steve nash being so low.

Hall of Fame in every sport sucks. 10 players per decade max if I ever had a say. Not a knock on anybody specifically but for example, I don't think Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady have any reason to be in the same building as Kobe Bryant. They shouldn't make it.

Only 1 ballot. None of this 2nd, 3rd, etc. crap. In or out, that's it.

Hall of Fame in every sport sucks. 10 players per decade max if I ever had a say. Not a knock on anybody specifically but for example, I don't think Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady have any reason to be in the same building as Kobe Bryant. They shouldn't make it.

Only 1 ballot. None of this 2nd, 3rd, etc. crap. In or out, that's it.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Big three in the top 30.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

But Parker has a better chance to get in before MANU???
Spoiler [+]
2433443809_653189604d_o.jpg
Yup this is a basketball HOF after all not just NBA. I think Manu gets in based on his overall body of work (Olympic Gold plus the Chips from the Spurs), but if this was NBA he wouldn't get in IMO.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Big three in the top 30.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

But Parker has a better chance to get in before MANU???
Spoiler [+]
2433443809_653189604d_o.jpg
Yup this is a basketball HOF after all not just NBA. I think Manu gets in based on his overall body of work (Olympic Gold plus the Chips from the Spurs), but if this was NBA he wouldn't get in IMO.

Well obviously Z-Bo ain't gonna make it. They had to include 50 active NBA players...Z-Bo has a better chance than a Scalabrine
laugh.gif

The rankings itself are pretty stupid though. Steve Nash at 21? And I'm not even a Nash homer like that but come on, how do Arenas and Bosh have a higher probability rating than him? And Ben Wallace is ranked too low. 4-time NBA Defensive Player of the Year, 1 ring and guys like Boozer and Z-Bo are ahead of him?

Well obviously Z-Bo ain't gonna make it. They had to include 50 active NBA players...Z-Bo has a better chance than a Scalabrine
laugh.gif

The rankings itself are pretty stupid though. Steve Nash at 21? And I'm not even a Nash homer like that but come on, how do Arenas and Bosh have a higher probability rating than him? And Ben Wallace is ranked too low. 4-time NBA Defensive Player of the Year, 1 ring and guys like Boozer and Z-Bo are ahead of him?

laugh.gif
@ Vince Carter almost being certain of making it while Ben Wallace almost has 0 chance and slightly more than Mo Williams. WTH kind of list is this?

laugh.gif
@ Vince Carter almost being certain of making it while Ben Wallace almost has 0 chance and slightly more than Mo Williams. WTH kind of list is this?

how is kobe not on shaqs level???? how on earth is he a .9999....why the deduction???? ....1.0000???
swear some of kobe homers argue with dumbest things.... wonder if kobe being no.2 does hurt his feeling or not

swear some of kobe homers argue with dumbest things.... wonder if kobe being no.2 does hurt his feeling or not

Back
Top Bottom