HALL OF FAME PROBABILITY POST...VOL. NBA ACTIVE PLAYERS

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Dwight Howard has a much better chance of getting in than Tracy McGrady, but then the model doesn't accout for injuries or knowing when a player is done.

I wonder why Carmelo ranks so low.

what has melo done in the league that tmac hasnt done.
did melo win a scoring champ? didnt tmac win 2 times?

1st team all nba? melo prolly has been there maybe once. google it 

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Dwight Howard has a much better chance of getting in than Tracy McGrady, but then the model doesn't accout for injuries or knowing when a player is done.

I wonder why Carmelo ranks so low.

what has melo done in the league that tmac hasnt done.
did melo win a scoring champ? didnt tmac win 2 times?

1st team all nba? melo prolly has been there maybe once. google it 

Why so much hate on Tracy Mc-greatest

My boy will def be in the hall of fame. Y'all need to set ya @#+%# down some where.

Why so much hate on Tracy Mc-greatest

My boy will def be in the hall of fame. Y'all need to set ya @#+%# down some where.

McGrady's going to be interesting, been saying that for awhile.

On one hand you have 2 All NBA 1st Teams and 3 All NBA 2nd teams. And 2 scoring titles.

On the other hand you have no MVPs (never was top 3 in voting), zero playoff series victories, and was essentially done at the age of 28.

Like others he'll be judged after that 5 year window after he retires, which will help him.

McGrady's going to be interesting, been saying that for awhile.

On one hand you have 2 All NBA 1st Teams and 3 All NBA 2nd teams. And 2 scoring titles.

On the other hand you have no MVPs (never was top 3 in voting), zero playoff series victories, and was essentially done at the age of 28.

Like others he'll be judged after that 5 year window after he retires, which will help him.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Big three in the top 30 17 11.
pimp.gif

T-Mac doesn't belong anywhere near the HOF... and he was one of my favorite players. I think the top 10 are locks.

T-Mac doesn't belong anywhere near the HOF... and he was one of my favorite players. I think the top 10 are locks.

The best part of that list is that Rashard Lewis gets paid more than almost every one of those guys.

The best part of that list is that Rashard Lewis gets paid more than almost every one of those guys.

How is D-Wade a lock already? 1-ring does that to you? Manu has a couple so does T-parker... mehh... 24-50 looks
sick.gif
(except for all the Lakers on there haha)

Back
Top Bottom