Halle Berry Ordered to Pay $20K A Month In Child Support! (Victory for Men)

I know Halle is
mad.gif

I did not know she didn't have custody.

She wanted to raise her daughter to embrace her black roots and he does not.

After so many failed relationships one can only assume Halle doesnt have much to offer beyond her looks.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Thats what happens when you dont mess with brothers Halle.

Exactly, our sista Halle took a walk on the wild side and came back empty handed.  Not only that but now she and her daugter (most likely) are getting called *#$%% straight to the face.  She thought the "other side" was going to treat her better and she got fooled greatly. 

Originally Posted by Regis

After so many failed relationships one can only assume Halle doesnt have much to offer beyond her looks.

word. a lot of white knights in here
laugh.gif
.  she could just be a crazy broad. 

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

victory for who?

child grows up with one parent... bet the kid would rather that double love at home instead of that check.
Huh? Your parents being divorced does not mean you "grow up with one parent". 
Originally Posted by Deuce King

Exactly, our sista Halle took a walk on the wild side and came back empty handed.  Not only that but now she and her daugter (most likely) are getting called *#$%% straight to the face.  She thought the "other side" was going to treat her better and she got fooled greatly. 

That's like somebody pointing to Wesley Snipes beating her or Eric Benet cheating on her *$# and saying "see...that's what happens when you mess with brothers".

i don't believe he's using racial slurs towards their daughter...or that he doesn't want her to know her black side...

Halle wanted a baby with a fine !%$ man and thought she would run the show after the baby came. He's not having it...

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

victory for who?

child grows up with one parent... bet the kid would rather that double love at home instead of that check.
Huh? Your parents being divorced does not mean you "grow up with one parent". 
Dude is acting as if a good step mom is out of the question too.

That's like somebody pointing to Wesley Snipes beating her or Eric Benet cheating on her *$# and saying "see...that's what happens when you mess with brothers".

Your missing my point champ.  Halle PURPOSELY went looking for a white man because she said she was "tired of brothas" and said she's done with them.  With that being said Halle jumped from the ship and thought a white man was going to save her and treat her right only for her to find out the hard way.  With the being said now Halle literally has to pay out of pocket for her mistake. 

hahaha... this post deserves some kudos... Halle thought she was in good graces with them white folks... they yanked the rug out from under her...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't believe he's using racial slurs towards their daughter...or that he doesn't want her to know her black side...

Halle wanted a baby with a fine !%$ man and thought she would run the show after the baby came. He's not having it...

Links.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ubrys-custody-battle-I-feel-Nahlas-black.html

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...in-custody-war-with-ex-gabriel-aubry--2011172

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/04/halle-berry-gabriel-aubry-black-child-custody-war-fight-divorce-nahla/

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/08/halle...ine-nahla-one-drop-rule-race-white-caucasian/

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Your missing my point champ.  Halle PURPOSELY went looking for a white man because she said she was "tired of brothas" and said she's done with them.  With that being said Halle jumped from the ship and thought a white man was going to save her and treat her right only for her to find out the hard way.  With the being said now Halle literally has to pay out of pocket for her mistake. 

Well she with a white man now and is going to marry him, dont seem like she is coming back to "her" side again 
ohwell.gif

daily mail and tmz 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Well she with a white man now and is going to marry him, dont seem like she is coming back to "her" side again 
ohwell.gif

Some people have to learn the hard way I see, and even from there some folks still don't get it.  Not to worry though, I wouldn't be surprised if her fiance/soon to be husband wrote his own vows and ending up calling her a %#+## in the process, and Halle as crazy and dumb as she is will still say "I do".

Originally Posted by thapointguy

She has the worse luck with relationships.
She's had some bad luck but a lot of people think she's crazy also.  There are some people who like being involved with drama and trouble.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by thapointguy

She has the worse luck with relationships.
She's had some bad luck but a lot of people think she's crazy also.  There are some people who like being involved with drama and trouble.
It's a good chance if she persistently get into crazy situations, something is wrong with her.

ohwell.gif

Some people have to learn the hard way I see, and even from there some folks still don't get it.  Not to worry though, I wouldn't be surprised if her fiance/soon to be husband wrote his own vows and ending up calling her a %#+## in the process, and Halle as crazy and dumb as she is will still say "I do".

But you are aware thats not cause she only dates white men right.
Its cause she picks the worst guys, it has nothing to do with race.

I think she should go for a more "homely" dude, no matter what race they are.

Exactly...Halle berry is the common denominator here. It's her judgement on the type of guy..not her choice of race. Get the hell outta here with that.

ohwell.gif

But you are aware thats not cause she only dates white men right.
Its cause she picks the worst guys, it has nothing to do with race.

I think she should go for a more "homely" dude, no matter what race they are.

I personally undestand and know that it's not about race.  All I'm saying is if it's NOT about race then why did Halle say she is done dealing with black men specifically??  She said she is done dealing with black men (brothas) because they don't know how to treat her right as she stated.  Halle had to find out the hard way that it's not only black men that don't treat her right but even now white men that don't treat her right.  I agree that the common denominator here is Halle however, she's the crazy one. 

My point is that Halle thought a white man for whatever reason was going to treat her better and she thought wrong, and more importantly now she has to pay for her mistake.  With that being said if all she wanted was somebody to call her a $+$*# I'm quite sure alot black dudes from here to there would have her a $+$*# just to be able to sleep with her if that's all she wanted
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom