Halloween: starring Jamie Lee Curtis - Executive produced by John Carpenter Oct. 2018

I’ve never understood people’s love for the zombie remakes. My brother absolutely loves them. Maybe because they fall more in line with the current expectations of more blood and violence?

I thought he tried too hard to explain why Michael Myers does what he does. We don’t need an explanation or some bleak childhood history. The unknown is better IMO.

The number of, "Please Respond" statements in this movie made me think of NT.

The movie was entertaining as hell man

Myers was truly brutal and didn't give a flying F on how he killed everyone. It was unsettling, but that's what I wanted from the movie.

The scene with the cop and the Dr was crazyyyyyy. The entire time I was like bro, whyyyyyy.

The ending was ok...did he survive? They didn't show his body burning. And why did they focus on the grand daughter with the knife? Interesting....

The ending was ok...did he survive? They didn't show his body burning. And why did they focus on the grand daughter with the knife? Interesting....

And thats whats good about it. We wont and don't know...He represents pure evil. Hes probably still alive & will stay down there forever caged in that house trap.

Absolutely loved that subtle nods to the first movie. The bus, bumping into kids trick or treating, killing the lady making a sandwich

Myers was truly brutal and didn't give a flying F on how he killed everyone. It was unsettling, but that's what I wanted from the movie.

The scene with the cop and the Dr was crazyyyyyy. The entire time I was like bro, whyyyyyy.

The end makes no sense, you have him trapped in the basement and you don’t go full ****** and straight up medieval on his ***? Makes no sense

God this movie was bad. Why are there like 10 of these. Legit zero movie. Absolute garbage

I think the granddaughter holding the knife was maybe a slight hint into Michael's madness(family curse), or a homage to Halloween 4 and 5.

Just watching
Damn Jaime lee Curtis still looking good for a old lady
Her breasts looking good
She could for sure get it with her old ***

Back
Top Bottom