HALO 3 Heads-- CHECK IN

how many people on here still play halo 3??
nerd.gif

i do. i guess you could say im an og xbox live gamer
laugh.gif
started playin halo and halo 2 on the original xbox and im still goin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and save the "cod4 ftw"

maybe we could even get a tourny started
nerd.gif

ive been playing for a while, back before you got banned you for modding in halo 2.
halo 3 has been getting boring so im waiting for sept.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

ive been playing for a while, back before you got banned you for modding in halo 2.

for real
laugh.gif

i remember that. my cuz got banned for modding once.

halo 2 was in a league of its own back then.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

halo is for children..

COD FTW
grin.gif

laugh.gif
right... cuz COD kids aren't just as annoying.

Halo (mlg playlist) is for people who like a challenge... COD is an easy game, if you have a decent party to run with you'll win 99/100 games... it'sboring because of that.

I still play occasionally but whenever I do get on the 360, it's 2k9 for the most part.

I was a Halo head until Halo 3 came out. I played Halo 2, was on an team and went to MLG tournaments. Halo 3 was fun at first because it was new but once the"awww factor" wore off I saw it for what it really is. A dumbed down Halo. They added too much stuff and changed the physics too much for my taste.It didn't help that I got CoD4 that Xmas. Now I'm a reformed FPS player that plays Rock Band
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't played it in weeks and it has been a while since I've actually got back into it. The reason I haven't been playing in a while is becauseof school and because it'll probably take me a while to get back in form.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I was a Halo head until Halo 3 came out. I played Halo 2, was on an team and went to MLG tournaments. Halo 3 was fun at first because it was new but once the "awww factor" wore off I saw it for what it really is. A dumbed down Halo. They added too much stuff and changed the physics too much for my taste. It didn't help that I got CoD4 that Xmas. Now I'm a reformed FPS player that plays Rock Band
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
QFT. I played Halo 2 for years..loved that game. Halo 3 got wack after awhile. I needed another FPS to fill my crave so the GOW series is doingthat at the moment..but man I want to relive the fun I had playing Halo 2.

I wish I never sold my Xbox. Last semester Halo 3 team tournaments were raw. Me and my team wrecked shop every weekend.

i play halo 3 still
GT: WHO iZ GENESiS
if u tryna get wrecked.

j/p im not that good anymore

For some reason, I felt like I could play Halo 2 forever but not the case for Halo 3.

I still play, just not as much anymore and my brother always wants to play with me so I'm always playing Social. It pisses me off because I can't getdown with some Team SWAT

Love it....other than Madden it's the only game I play on the 360
b1d364471f39876a50a0edb44870bce3d944f7f1.gif

I used to be nice as hell. Haven't played in like 6 months though. I've been playing Halo since the release date of Halo: CE, and started playin it onXBL since like 2 months after Halo 2 came out. Halo is the best game/series ever.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

For some reason, I felt like I could play Halo 2 forever but not the case for Halo 3.
You ain't lying. I know for a fact that besides basketball, I will probably never spend more time doing a single activity than I did playingHalo 2. I feel that game is an extension of my childhood. I know I'll look back on my life, starting with my childhood, to my teenage years playing Halo 2,to when Halo 3 came out and my life spiraled out of control.
smh.gif

i still play it

i need to pkay more halo 2 cause it was more fun

how i miss zanzibar btb and slayer on ivory tower
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by Sputnik

for real
laugh.gif

i remember that. my cuz got banned for modding once.

halo 2 was in a league of its own back then.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Co-sign. Halo 2 on live back in the day
pimp.gif
untouchable.

Back
Top Bottom