HALO 3 Heads-- CHECK IN

Yo I'm down for a custom, and I know a couple other cats who would be down too... but it's gotta be MLG maps and rules, I can't stand any othermaps or gametypes to play seriously.

I mean if you guys are just trying to goof around then whatever, that's cool too... but man, some maps just anger me so much. I HAAAAAATE with a passionvalhalla, boundless (snowbound 2.0), last resort, standoff, etc...

I would be happiest playing halo if I could just play Pit, Narrows, Guardian, Construct on repeat... they're all such solid maps, when compared to the restof them I just don't even want to touch them.

Some of the foundry forges are decent - CTF Onslaught is a great team game. But yikes - I can't even take playing seriously when you get on a map likeregular foundry or "smashed", a team slayer foundry they throw in there - where you constantly have dudes spawning behind you, you get stuck onpoorly forged edges, and shots never want to register... Ugh, it's terrible.

anyone up for some social slayer on halo 3 now?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Yo I'm down for a custom, and I know a couple other cats who would be down too... but it's gotta be MLG maps and rules, I can't stand any other maps or gametypes to play seriously.

I mean if you guys are just trying to goof around then whatever, that's cool too... but man, some maps just anger me so much. I HAAAAAATE with a passion valhalla, boundless (snowbound 2.0), last resort, standoff, etc...

I would be happiest playing halo if I could just play Pit, Narrows, Guardian, Construct on repeat... they're all such solid maps, when compared to the rest of them I just don't even want to touch them.

Some of the foundry forges are decent - CTF Onslaught is a great team game. But yikes - I can't even take playing seriously when you get on a map like regular foundry or "smashed", a team slayer foundry they throw in there - where you constantly have dudes spawning behind you, you get stuck on poorly forged edges, and shots never want to register... Ugh, it's terrible.

Team rockets on boundless
sick.gif

i beat Halo 3 in like 8 hours if i can remember. i dont own an Xbox 360 but i was at my homeboys and he barely got it so i crashed the night there and beat it.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Halo 3 just wasn't the business.

All the real MLG Halo 2 players know what's good

r+r+x+y+y+r+r+x = fatal 4
pimp.gif
BxR
pimp.gif

BxB
Bx *crouch* B
laugh.gif

knowing the all the call outs
knowing how long each power weapon respawns
pimp.gif

Do you ever go to any tourneys? I went to 4. I was deeeeeeeeeeep into MLG.

My H2 squad was 3rd best is NorCal, we held %%!% down. We had 2 long range players, 1 mid range player who was insane with sniper, and I was a best close range player out. Being young + energy drinks + ADD = me having the fastest fingers west of the mississippi
pimp.gif
. Haha even my own parents said they could hear the clicking of my controler from down the hall when ever I got into close range battles. This our sniper's montage from wayy back in the day, i'm in a few clips of it, i'm the one playing with him durring the 2v2, and i'm the one who got that clean BXR on the guy coming up s1 to s2.

http://www.youtube.com/v/gd5f0yaAMs4&rel=1

Im sorry but that montage was trash
laugh.gif

none of the kills were montage worty imo

I was the H2 rumble pit/FFA king, got top 16 at MLG 2006 chicago FFA
glasses.gif

and was top 10 on Bungie Rumble pit leaderboards, 41 in rp (not that matchmaking really mattered) I was working all the current h3 pros in h2 like nothing
sick.gif
and still got some pros on my list.
Did you play under your SN? It sounds familiar.
The best I ever did was 3rd round (top 256) at MLG Orlando in 2006. That was right before they changed the rules from first to 50 kills to unlimited kills.

Funny thing is I just started playing halo 3 again. I was in the SF4 zone. Im game if theres a tourney. TEAM SNIPERS FOR THE WIN.

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Originally Posted by Sighfur

i miss shotty/snipes, but i still play regularly

GT: Sighfur
I think 1/3 snipers game is shotty/snipes haha
yeah - it's on there still pretty heavily in rotation on the snipers gametype.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

was a big halo fan played all 3 online

until i bought cod ...

so... you played halo 3 for 2 months?
grin.gif

i think the reason COD heads are so quick to badmouth halo is because they're bad at it
laugh.gif
i've met very few people good at COD who were good at Halo, but almosteveryone I know who is good at halo can hold their own in a tough COD game. insecure gamers ftl.

Yeah I play it the most and I have like 15 games for 360 still in the plastic unopened except for Halo and SFIV, but I stopped playing SFIV.

GT: Never Had Much

I mostly play lone wolves and MLG, but I'm down for whatever...

im still on havent played most of the summer though because i be at work. But im gonna get back on it when school starts again next month.GT: gaara is beast

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Halo 3 just wasn't the business.

All the real MLG Halo 2 players know what's good

r+r+x+y+y+r+r+x = fatal 4
pimp.gif
BxR
pimp.gif

BxB
Bx *crouch* B
laugh.gif

knowing the all the call outs
knowing how long each power weapon respawns
pimp.gif

Do you ever go to any tourneys? I went to 4. I was deeeeeeeeeeep into MLG.

My H2 squad was 3rd best is NorCal, we held %%!% down. We had 2 long range players, 1 mid range player who was insane with sniper, and I was a best close range player out. Being young + energy drinks + ADD = me having the fastest fingers west of the mississippi
pimp.gif
. Haha even my own parents said they could hear the clicking of my controler from down the hall when ever I got into close range battles. This our sniper's montage from wayy back in the day, i'm in a few clips of it, i'm the one playing with him durring the 2v2, and i'm the one who got that clean BXR on the guy coming up s1 to s2.

http://www.youtube.com/v/gd5f0yaAMs4&rel=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/gd5f0yaAMs4&rel=1

Im sorry but that montage was trash
laugh.gif

none of the kills were montage worty imo

I was the H2 rumble pit/FFA king, got top 16 at MLG 2006 chicago FFA
glasses.gif

and was top 10 on Bungie Rumble pit leaderboards, 41 in rp (not that matchmaking really mattered) I was working all the current h3 pros in h2 like nothing
sick.gif
and still got some pros on my list.

Haha i'm not even trippin bro, aint my montage, plus we weren't even at our prime there, but i ain't gon sit here and talk about how good I was 3years ago haha.

I miss Team Hardcore in H2, all BR's, take no prisoners.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

ive been playing for a while, back before you got banned you for modding in halo 2.
halo 3 has been getting boring so im waiting for sept.

Info on your avatar?

GT: bLaZ3n sLaPzZ

I play Halo 3, COD4, GOW2, and NBA 2K9

If you want a L, in any of those games.. let me know..
devil.gif

im down for a custom game anytime after thursday (when i get home from vacation)

i would post my GT but its about to be changed so...

Yo whenever someone wants to play either with me or against me let me know always on...
skullcandy swag

Back
Top Bottom