Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Who's down for some firefight, this +%*@ is AMAZING! GT: Gator Boy 24

Who's down for some firefight, this +%*@ is AMAZING! GT: Gator Boy 24

Copped at TOYS R US yesterday because they were giving a $25 gift card when you buy it. But it was only yesterday. I will be playing it tonight.
gt- djaward

Copped at TOYS R US yesterday because they were giving a $25 gift card when you buy it. But it was only yesterday. I will be playing it tonight.
gt- djaward

definitely addicted to this game
mad.gif
 smh

edit: ill play some firefight if im still on later

GT: LiquidPhilly

definitely addicted to this game
mad.gif
 smh

edit: ill play some firefight if im still on later

GT: LiquidPhilly

I'm down for firefight; but I'm probably basura, not much of a Halo player buts it's all fun. GT in the sig.

I'm down for firefight; but I'm probably basura, not much of a Halo player buts it's all fun. GT in the sig.

Just finished the last mission on Legendary. Took me a good 3 hours and 25 minutes to finish it. After frustration and repetition, this campaign felt like arguably the hardest on Legendary in the Halo series. Great way to end it.

Just finished the last mission on Legendary. Took me a good 3 hours and 25 minutes to finish it. After frustration and repetition, this campaign felt like arguably the hardest on Legendary in the Halo series. Great way to end it.

got the game today but havent played it yet

is there a social slayer? i gotta practice and dont wanna jump into a team slayer game.

got the game today but havent played it yet

is there a social slayer? i gotta practice and dont wanna jump into a team slayer game.

Back
Top Bottom