Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Originally Posted by quez00

i hate how i cant level up no more..that was way better. u can go down in levels and stuff if u lose. that was way better. no ranking system ftl
ohwell.gif
. but the game is still
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure they're going to bring ranked playlists back into the picture because I don't believe Halo 3 started out with ranked playlists either, but I'm not sure about that so I don't know.

So far they only playlists they have are Social playlists so the competition is meh, but once ranked comes into play with MLG I'm sure competition will be better.

GT: Never Had Much

If anyone wants to play friend request me.

i hate how i cant level up no more..that was way better. u can go down in levels and stuff if u lose. that was way better. no ranking system ftl
ohwell.gif
. but the game is still
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure they're going to bring ranked playlists back into the picture because I don't believe Halo 3 started out with ranked playlists either, but I'm not sure about that so I don't know.

So far they only playlists they have are Social playlists so the competition is meh, but once ranked comes into play with MLG I'm sure competition will be better.

GT: Never Had Much

If anyone wants to play friend request me.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

ohwell.gif
. but the game is still
pimp.gif

False.
Unfortunately.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

ohwell.gif
. but the game is still
pimp.gif

False.
Unfortunately.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

There's a pretty high learning curve with this game, the DMR in particular.

If you have flaws, are impatient with your shot, or simply can't aim... the DMR will expose you to the fullest.

I love the DMR, it really works in almost any situation. You can do shorter sniping, it is great in a mid range duel and even in close quarters, the deep magazine makes it very good. With 15 shots between reloads and each shot packing a serious punch, you can unload a half dozen head shots on brutes and elites in no time and drop them before they can melee you.

If you have flaws, are impatient with your shot, or simply can't aim... the DMR will expose you to the fullest.

I love the DMR, it really works in almost any situation. You can do shorter sniping, it is great in a mid range duel and even in close quarters, the deep magazine makes it very good. With 15 shots between reloads and each shot packing a serious punch, you can unload a half dozen head shots on brutes and elites in no time and drop them before they can melee you.

Played a couple of matches, wrecked havok on the smaller maps with ease, but on the larger maps dude are crouched and sniping...even crouched with shotties (for the entire match).
sick.gif

COD has ruined some of these kids I swear.

Played a couple of matches, wrecked havok on the smaller maps with ease, but on the larger maps dude are crouched and sniping...even crouched with shotties (for the entire match).
sick.gif

COD has ruined some of these kids I swear.

Love the game but have adjust to the learning curve. The jump from Halo 3 to ODST to Reach has changed how I played Halo

Love the game but have adjust to the learning curve. The jump from Halo 3 to ODST to Reach has changed how I played Halo

copped last night, never played a halo game before in my life, played firefight i think its called, with friends and some multiplayer this morning i like it but im not good lol, hoping i can use this $20 gift card on a fifa 11 pre order
pimp.gif

copped last night, never played a halo game before in my life, played firefight i think its called, with friends and some multiplayer this morning i like it but im not good lol, hoping i can use this $20 gift card on a fifa 11 pre order
pimp.gif

Word I've been noticing a lot of camping in Reach...

I hardly ever experienced that with Halo 3 only unless you're playing with Noobs.

It's disgusting and takes away from the fun of the game.

I thinking camping is going to kill FPS... everyone is just thinking about their stats.

Word I've been noticing a lot of camping in Reach...

I hardly ever experienced that with Halo 3 only unless you're playing with Noobs.

It's disgusting and takes away from the fun of the game.

I thinking camping is going to kill FPS... everyone is just thinking about their stats.

Got my "perfection" legendary medal last night 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all this crouch camping stuff was never so prevalent until COD 4-6
eyes.gif

Got my "perfection" legendary medal last night 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all this crouch camping stuff was never so prevalent until COD 4-6
eyes.gif

I think that's the most enjoyable campaign of Halo I've played. Better than Combat Evolved.

I think that's the most enjoyable campaign of Halo I've played. Better than Combat Evolved.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I personally though the OG Halo's campaign was >>>>>> way better then this. I'll have to replay it but I loved the levels Halo. Maybe its because I haven't played this on legendary, but I remember playing the OG Halo on Legendary co-op and it taking days to beat a level...
roll.gif
And IGN ranked the OG as the easiest....

I personally liked the campaign in Halo 3... but thats just me.

Surprised this is only 11 pages long. Its a LOT of fun, I wouldn't say better than COD, but its a LOT of fun.

Back
Top Bottom