Handing out VALENTINE cards to random girls, yes simpin. YALL NEED TO DO THIS ON FEB 14

You're not winning bro...

grin.gif

If you do it, talk to her, get to know her. Don't just hand her the card and walk off. Otherwise it will be a disaster.

If you do it, talk to her, get to know her. Don't just hand her the card and walk off. Otherwise it will be a disaster.

I feel it can work. Especially on Valentine's day there are desperate girls who will soak it up. Keep us updated.
pimp.gif

I feel it can work. Especially on Valentine's day there are desperate girls who will soak it up. Keep us updated.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by do work son

only takes one win to make the whole thing a success. go for it OP

That's what I was about to say.

dew itttt

Not really... Youll spend more on cards etc then cutting to the chase and just hiring/getting a pro.. Regardless what anyone say at the end of the day you still paying to get the punani.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by do work son

only takes one win to make the whole thing a success. go for it OP

That's what I was about to say.

dew itttt

Not really... Youll spend more on cards etc then cutting to the chase and just hiring/getting a pro.. Regardless what anyone say at the end of the day you still paying to get the punani.

Subscribed! Really interested in seeing the outcome. Good luck

I do agree that u might be successful with a few cuties that are lonely or on the rebound.

It's all in the approach

Subscribed! Really interested in seeing the outcome. Good luck

I do agree that u might be successful with a few cuties that are lonely or on the rebound.

It's all in the approach

Can you keep a running tab of what happens with each and every girl? This can lead to something big. Take notes man, I would say take pics too.

Can you keep a running tab of what happens with each and every girl? This can lead to something big. Take notes man, I would say take pics too.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I agree. This could be fun.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I agree. This could be fun.

Back
Top Bottom