Handing out VALENTINE cards to random girls, yes simpin. YALL NEED TO DO THIS ON FEB 14

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Sound like the midterm assignment for simpology 101.

What grade did you get on this?
roll.gif

did you really laugh that hard?

Thinking about doing this at work tomorrow. Not sure if I'll make it through the day without getting fired though 
ohwell.gif

Thinking about doing this at work tomorrow. Not sure if I'll make it through the day without getting fired though 
ohwell.gif

damn I was going to try this out, but then I see that we're going to the same school in the video
ohwell.gif
. eff it i'll try to print out these cards I found on tumblr 
laugh.gif

damn I was going to try this out, but then I see that we're going to the same school in the video
ohwell.gif
. eff it i'll try to print out these cards I found on tumblr 
laugh.gif

Yall should have done it today and hit them with the:

I know it's not Valentine's yet, but I wanted to make sure I could get to you first.

That opens up both February 13 and 14 to capitalize
Edit: 

Today being Feb 13

I know it's not Valentine's yet, but I wanted to make sure I could get to you first.

Edit: 

Today being Feb 13

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Edit: 

Today being Feb 13

In theory it sounds like a good idea, but a lot of the ones passed onut on Feb 13, would have gotten "lost" or tossed. The girls need to see a few statuses of their friend's pictures of gifts to bring out the saltiness.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Edit: 

Today being Feb 13

In theory it sounds like a good idea, but a lot of the ones passed onut on Feb 13, would have gotten "lost" or tossed. The girls need to see a few statuses of their friend's pictures of gifts to bring out the saltiness.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Chicks will just see it as desperate and only call when they want something, like food or movie.

Think again my friend. Movie during, food before, or after. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Chicks will just see it as desperate and only call when they want something, like food or movie.

Think again my friend. Movie during, food before, or after. 

My friend is backing out 
30t6p3b.gif
.  I haven't bought the cards yet, but I still have time before my first class, thinking if I should just go solo on this...

Spoiler [+]
#yolo?
nerd.gif

My friend is backing out 
30t6p3b.gif
.  I haven't bought the cards yet, but I still have time before my first class, thinking if I should just go solo on this...

Spoiler [+]
#yolo?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

My friend is backing out 
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
#yolo?
nerd.gif
Call another friend. I text this idea to a few friends and an overwhelming majority of them are down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

My friend is backing out 
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
#yolo?
nerd.gif
Call another friend. I text this idea to a few friends and an overwhelming majority of them are down
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom