Handing out VALENTINE cards to random girls, yes simpin. YALL NEED TO DO THIS ON FEB 14

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Good stuff man, I don't have balls as massive as yours nor a face as handsome to garner responses like that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

i was banned when this thread was made smh...good !%$* OP

anyone up for the challenge this yr?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Good stuff man, I don't have balls as massive as yours nor a face as handsome to garner responses like that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

i was banned when this thread was made smh...good !%$* OP

anyone up for the challenge this yr?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Bump.  Not trying to swagger jack, but I'm gonna try something like this on Tuesday.  Thanks for the idea op
pimp.gif

My dude waited a whole year to try this
roll.gif

laugh.gif
No joke, I guess I've had it in the back of my head this whole time because my friend and I were talking about giving cards to these two girls for Valentine's day and I instantly remembered this thread.  So I was like *%%$ it, why only give cards to two girls, who may or may not have Valentines already, when we can hand them out 10+ other cute girls as well
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Bump.  Not trying to swagger jack, but I'm gonna try something like this on Tuesday.  Thanks for the idea op
pimp.gif

My dude waited a whole year to try this
roll.gif

laugh.gif
No joke, I guess I've had it in the back of my head this whole time because my friend and I were talking about giving cards to these two girls for Valentine's day and I instantly remembered this thread.  So I was like *%%$ it, why only give cards to two girls, who may or may not have Valentines already, when we can hand them out 10+ other cute girls as well
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

You know what will take real swag? Do this on the streets, not at a school. 
eek.gif

Really?  I could do this to random girls on the street because I probably won't see them again unless they hit me up, but my campus is small, so I pretty much see the same people everyday.  The way I look at it, and I know it's pathetic
tired.gif
, but I'd rather get rejected by a girl I likely won't see again than by a girl who I'll probably see tomorrow...

eek.gif

Really?  I could do this to random girls on the street because I probably won't see them again unless they hit me up, but my campus is small, so I pretty much see the same people everyday.  The way I look at it, and I know it's pathetic
tired.gif
, but I'd rather get rejected by a girl I likely won't see again than by a girl who I'll probably see tomorrow...

eek.gif

tired.gif
The reason it takes more swag on the streets than at school is that at your school, people are still somewhat comfortable with each other there even if you're just a stranger.

eek.gif

tired.gif
The reason it takes more swag on the streets than at school is that at your school, people are still somewhat comfortable with each other there even if you're just a stranger.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

i smashed one and just made out with another...
okay so it was a success.
props. 

how'd your boy do?
real life...
idk if he smashed but i know he was "courting," some broad from this

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

i smashed one and just made out with another...
okay so it was a success.
props. 

how'd your boy do?
real life...
idk if he smashed but i know he was "courting," some broad from this

eek.gif

tired.gif
real life...
it dont really matter as long you acting a fool with one or two of your boys... 

dont be nervous its just to mess around and act foolish... take some shots before if youre that nervous 

eek.gif

tired.gif
real life...
it dont really matter as long you acting a fool with one or two of your boys... 

dont be nervous its just to mess around and act foolish... take some shots before if youre that nervous 

Back
Top Bottom