Hanley Ramirez is the best shortstop in the game

since there's no marlin fans on NT, i thought i would award hanley the hype he deserves. the kid is RIDICULOUS. at age 24, he's already the sickestshortstop in the game and the uncontested best hitter in the nl. the marlins better uncharacteristically lock him up long term.

No arguments from me, I was sayin this last yr, I even made a thread ...
I was told go back to "Football Threads"
laugh.gif

+#$@, no I guess I have to start hating Hanley Ramirez too.
Damn you J Rain

But seriously, I agree with you.

You're wrong 99.9% of the time, but this is that .1% that you are right.....

He'll be on the Mets before 2011

imo, hanley ##@*+ on reyes. his only competition is rollins. but by time ram is rollins age
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Getting a co-sign from this character doesn't exactly make you correct.
laugh.gif

I don't know; I think Rollins is better right now, but I wouldn't really debate it.

Originally Posted by CarlMonday

hanley is a great baseball player, but he is horrible defensively at the position

Hanley is bad defensively but makes up for it in his offense.

Is he one of the best players in the league? Sure...

But the fact that he may not even stick at SS long term because of defensive deficiencies keeps me from calling him the best SS in baseball...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif
Getting a co-sign from this character doesn't exactly make you correct.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hanley is nice though

he's already the sickest shortstop in the game and the uncontested best hitter in the nl.
indifferent.gif

I agree with Nowitness.

Hanley is an excellent hitter, but if you want to be the BEST "SHORTSTOP" in any league, you need to excel in the defensive department.

Hanley to me is a great hitter playing out of position, he should be @ 1st or in the outfield. I can't call him the "best shortstop" because thatposition demands all aspects of your game to be excellent.

Definitely can't call him the best shortstop since he can can be extra lazy in the field and isn't too great defensively. Either he doesn't knowwhere to play on relay throws, bunts, etc. or he's just careless. Shortstop is such an important position that I don't think you can give Hanley thattitle. I'd love to see him at 1st for the Mets instead of Delgado.

I'm hoping the Marlins can lock him up for the future. Who know's by the time we get the new ballpark built we'll have a pretty decent squad ifthey all stay.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

he should be @ 1st
Really?

I would have to disagree with that. Put him in the outfield and take advantage of that speed.

Im one of the only fish fans on this board. Hanley is THE MAN!!! One more year and he will be the best!!! Even though im a marlins fan i think jose reyes has alilttle edge over him!!! But in any event GO FISH!!! If you think Hanley is nice wait until robert andino gets his shot!!!

Back
Top Bottom