Hanley Ramirez is the best shortstop in the game

Well, I said 1st base or the outfield, but thank you for taking my quote out of context.
laugh.gif

I didn't mean it like that. I was just wondering why you even said first base? Maybe I'm pulling a _____ and not thinking outside the box?

P.S. I'm glad ya'll like it.
smokin.gif
Don't want to DISRESPECTanyone though ...

Yeah, he's gotta be moved to a corner OF spot...

Maybin in CF and Hanley in LF?
grin.gif
Talk about speed...

All good, I like the new sn.
laugh.gif

I think a corner outfield spot would be a perfect fit for the man.

Throw him at ANY position though and he'll be one of the better hitters at his respective position.

actually, there is 1 marlins fan...me
pimp.gif

Yeah, hanley is sick. That combo of hanley and uggla up the middle is serious

only one better is rollins, but hanley will be better than him in a year or two

hanleys defense at short looks iight to me. he plays the position solidly. he is nowhere near as bad as cabrera was/is at 3rd.

Hanley is great and will be an amazing player in time, but in october, im taking jeter until the day he retires

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

You're wrong 99.9% of the time, but this is that .1% that you are right.....

He'll be on the Mets before 2011

Playing 2nd?

for fantasy baseball leagues, sure....but for real???....let's see if he can do it in october. of course, he'll need to play elsewhere for that.

Hanley is the most exciting short stop in the game.. He isn't as bad in the field as some of yall are saying.. he's not a liability out there oranything.. You dont put someone that bad to play that position.. its too vital

I think Yunel Escobar will be the best SS in the game in 2 years..

im a huge fan of hanley, he is a beast. stole 50+ bases back to back seasons and is more than likely going to steal 50+ again this season. not to mention hecan hit for power. hes a double machine. i have very high hopes for this guy. he is probably my favorite player after vlad

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

imo, hanley ##@*+ on reyes. his only competition is rollins. but by time ram is rollins age
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

as usual u always find a way to down the Mets.
eyes.gif
also as usual, everystatement you make is false
tired.gif

LOL @`Hanley %*!$+++$ on Reyes, they are not the same kind of player dude. Hanley is a power hitter, Reyes hits line drives to all fields and is someone whotries to get on base anyway he can....its a whole different kind of threat. Reyes is also an extremely solid defensive SS dude, and Hanley cannot touch him inthat department.

Rollins was the best SS last season, but he's in his prime years and Reyes is years from that.

I agree that hes amazing but....

-Dude is mad suspect (Walked into spring training with a man purse and designer everything and a entourage of three skinny latin men.
- He is kinda a d*** cursed me and my friend out at Spring Training. And he pretty much refuses to sign autographs.

Back
Top Bottom