HANNIBAL NBC | S3, Ep13 "The Wrath of the Lamb" 8/29/15 10/9c

Does NBC actually have any other watchable show? I can't think of a single one

They're struggling to have new hit comedies and dramas. They've been cancelling a bunch of shows the past couple of years.

This episode was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I actually like that the first half of S3 feels like its own season and the Red Dragon storyline will be its own 6 episode arc. Getting a 2-for-1 deal given the cancellation.

Last edited:
Things really seemed to wrap up quick here :lol: From the Alana and Margot team-up, freeing Hannibal, the death of Cordell, the harvesting of Mason :lol: , plus I was not happy with that ending in how Hannibal was "caught". It was like he was so unsatisfied with Will being done with him he purposely created a situation where Will would be tempted to see him again and become infatuated with him all over again, this time by his own free will.

Chiyoh is a scary chick man :smh: Just chilling in high places with the sniper rifle waiting for anybody to move against Hannibal. Loyal like an animal. Hannibal easily could've had his own little cult if he wanted.

I will admit, once Mason returned I felt sorry for him. The actor playing him is great and really captivating. He didn't invoke sympathy but I still couldn't help feeling bad about his situation cuz of what Will and Hannibal did to him but that's because I was forgetting/pushing out my mind what he did to Margot :smh: :stoneface: even when they brought up him having her uterus removed

BUT that "surrogate" scene had me so disgusted and mad. What kind of sick **** does that? You put ya own seed with ya own flesh and blood twin sis in to a pig? THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU? I just wish his death was more painful.

:rofl: @ the eel in his mouth though.

The ep was good but not the best resolution in execution.

NBC moved the show to Saturday nights :lol: :smh:
Son. SON.

When I tell you I panicked Thursday night, I REALLY panicked :lol: :smh: and how quickly that turned in to rage was crazy. I was about to go off in here about NBC if they had just stopped showing eps cuz they're not renewing the show >: Especially cuz last week I had checked ahead for the next ep to get the title and synopsis and it was still Thursday.

Then I just checked my guide all the way til next week to be sure and saw it was on Saturday now.

The world didn't make sense for like 5 min

I read in an interview with Fuller that they considered using other surrogates... like a body of a woman with no limbs and no head... a human incubator.  
sick.gif

But given Mason's interesting w/ pigs, this seemed more appropriate... still sickening though. 

And Mason's death... 
sick.gif

Anyway... this felt like a mid-season finale... that we get to continue right away next week!  Final 6 to go!

Interesting that Will just decided to stop playing Hannibal's game... and of course he decides to surrender, which will mean Will will know where he is.  Given that Will didn't even want to know where Hannibal was gonna go had he not have given himself up, it was pretty trollololol.

I was completely okay with Hannibal surrendering. The cross-obsession between Will and Hannibal was so extreme over the three seasons. Will giving and and saying he was done, showed that Hannibal felt as if he no longer had purpose anymore. I thought it was great.

It would have been a huge departure from the source material but for a slight second I thought Chiyoh was going to snipe Jack and those cops :lol:

I wonder what Bedelia's role will be in the final 6.

Also a little disappointed that we did not get to see Hannibal kill Cordell.

Last edited:
No pigs eating anyone....still great episode they are getting better and better.
hannibal is my favorite tv show atm. but this was the only disappointment ive had with the show. all that talk about pigs eating people too..

I read in an interview with Fuller that they considered using other surrogates... like a body of a woman with no limbs and no head... a human incubator.  :x
But given Mason's interesting w/ pigs, this seemed more appropriate... still sickening though. 
And Mason's death... :x

Anyway... this felt like a mid-season finale... that we get to continue right away next week!  Final 6 to go!

Interesting that Will just decided to stop playing Hannibal's game... and of course he decides to surrender, which will mean Will will know where he is.  Given that Will didn't even want to know where Hannibal was gonna go had he not have given himself up, it was pretty trollololol.

That pig surrogate was already disturbing but seeing a dismembered woman surrogate would have left a horrible image in my mind.

Last edited:
No pigs eating anyone....still great episode they are getting better and better.
hannibal is my favorite tv show atm. but this was the only disappointment ive had with the show. all that talk about pigs eating people too..
Didn't Mason feed some guy's remains to pigs last season when he was introduced?

What were yall expecting? For pigs to eat somebody alive? Pigs don't/can't do that :lol:

Last edited:
well, tbh i thought they would. wanted to see someone get ate alive by a pig. that would of been one crazy scene

Man they need to stop teasing me with Abigail. One sec she dead, then she survived, now it was all staged so she just been out there for 3 years doing her? Linked up with Chiyoh? :nerd: :lol:

One thing I noticed this ep is they made it see almost as if Hannibal has aged a bit. To me the conditions of him being imprisoned and the lack of activity show. I've seen the film versions and I gotta say I liked how some of the same lines echoed themselves from the books. The phone thing was noticeable as well. I was waiting for him to say Great Red Dragon :lol: He sounded like he came in his pants though.

Freddie :lol: :smh: There were a few characters gender swapped and now I'm really connecting who was and who wasn't.

Jack really is turning in to a bit of an a-hole. Will is his crutch. I know he finds someone else down the line but he has a serial killer doing horrendous **** and his only option is to drag Will out of retirement and son is completely nonchalant and heartless about it. It's like any sympathy he had died with Bella.

Alana must be fooling herself thinking she can be Hannibal's jailer. That talk with Will made it clear she's doing it all out of fear.

The blind chick is fine. Had me thinking Dolarhyde was about to smash :lol: :smokin

I always wondered how Hannibal staged Abigail's "death" at the end of Season 1 and what he was doing with her behind the scenes until her death in the Season 2 finale.

The scenes with Will and Hannibal are always on point. The dialogue and acting is fantastic.

Mads mikkelsen is in Rihanna's new video BBHMM :smokin

She even has a elevator scene like Chiyoh :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
You mean during the elevator scene?  LOL  Ragdoll! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom