Hanon Shop Cool Grey XI January Restock Problem/Questions with my order, help me out NT Fam!!??

i ordered from sniped 24 days ago and i still dont have them, the tracking has been at 60% since jan 6th *+%??

i ordered from sniped 24 days ago and i still dont have them, the tracking has been at 60% since jan 6th *+%??

Got my refund from End Clothing for my Jordan 3 pre-order yesterday... I'm not ordering overseas anymore.

Got my refund from End Clothing for my Jordan 3 pre-order yesterday... I'm not ordering overseas anymore.

id be pissed at this point if they told me they didnt have enough...............they had the money for close to 6 weeks, and at this point, i had held out going other places because i thought they would come through........... also by them saying no more than 3 orders per customer, you would think they would be getting plenty of them............

id be pissed at this point if they told me they didnt have enough...............they had the money for close to 6 weeks, and at this point, i had held out going other places because i thought they would come through........... also by them saying no more than 3 orders per customer, you would think they would be getting plenty of them............

^ I wouldn't count on it from End Clothing.  If you haven't gotten an email from them by now, I bet they're just getting ready to refund all the rest of the orders or something... because it sounded like they had VERY few sizes 10-11 (if that's what you ordered), and they couldn't fulfill my order at all from what they told me (offered me size 9.5's instead).

^ I wouldn't count on it from End Clothing.  If you haven't gotten an email from them by now, I bet they're just getting ready to refund all the rest of the orders or something... because it sounded like they had VERY few sizes 10-11 (if that's what you ordered), and they couldn't fulfill my order at all from what they told me (offered me size 9.5's instead).

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I was hoping to get this hanon order before the 3s

Hope I can get them before playoff 13s
laugh.gif
At this point i hope we get them before the concords drop
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I was hoping to get this hanon order before the 3s

Hope I can get them before playoff 13s
laugh.gif
At this point i hope we get them before the concords drop
eyes.gif

damn i cant believe folks are still waiting. sorry ya'll but it sounds like osneaker int.
laugh.gif
 on a serious note i hope you guys get them.
wink.gif

damn i cant believe folks are still waiting. sorry ya'll but it sounds like osneaker int.
laugh.gif
 on a serious note i hope you guys get them.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by kikzRus

I have the same problem except I did get a reply from them. They said their expecting their shipment to come in on or around January 10th and I will receive an email as soon as they ship out. I'm going to give them till the end of the month and then I'm filing a claim with paypal. The same thing is happening with EndClothing. Both gave me pretty much the same answer

This is what i'm waiting on.

Email i received today:

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your email and recent order with End Clothing.  I am
emailing with regards to the order you placed for the Nike Air Jordan
XI.  The shipment arrived with us yesterday and our dispatch team have
been working through all the orders that have been placed.  However, we
have been short shipped by Nike in many of the larger sizes (US10-US13)
and as a result I am afraid we are unable to ship out your US11.  We
have both a US10.5 and a
US12 available if either of those would be of any use to you?
Alternatively I can offer you a full refund.  I understand this may be
somewhat frustrating for you but I can assure you we were not made aware
of the situation by Nike until we opened the delivery yesterday.  If you
could let me know how you wish to proceed I will ensure the issue is
resolved as soon as possible.

Kind regards

David

Guess i'll just take that 10.5.
Guess all worked out..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by kikzRus

I have the same problem except I did get a reply from them. They said their expecting their shipment to come in on or around January 10th and I will receive an email as soon as they ship out. I'm going to give them till the end of the month and then I'm filing a claim with paypal. The same thing is happening with EndClothing. Both gave me pretty much the same answer

This is what i'm waiting on.

Email i received today:

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your email and recent order with End Clothing.  I am
emailing with regards to the order you placed for the Nike Air Jordan
XI.  The shipment arrived with us yesterday and our dispatch team have
been working through all the orders that have been placed.  However, we
have been short shipped by Nike in many of the larger sizes (US10-US13)
and as a result I am afraid we are unable to ship out your US11.  We
have both a US10.5 and a
US12 available if either of those would be of any use to you?
Alternatively I can offer you a full refund.  I understand this may be
somewhat frustrating for you but I can assure you we were not made aware
of the situation by Nike until we opened the delivery yesterday.  If you
could let me know how you wish to proceed I will ensure the issue is
resolved as soon as possible.

Kind regards

David

Guess i'll just take that 10.5.
Guess all worked out..

Hi to all im have preoder to End Clothing my jordan III 22 dec 2010 ..... long time... oder store  now have Jordan III on stock and shippping... im remeber End Clothing is the frist site started preoder for Jordan III, I would have expected it before not after!!!

Hi to all im have preoder to End Clothing my jordan III 22 dec 2010 ..... long time... oder store  now have Jordan III on stock and shippping... im remeber End Clothing is the frist site started preoder for Jordan III, I would have expected it before not after!!!

Got an email from hanon this morning they said they will be shipping CGs orders out today and tomorrow. So hopefully when i get home tonite i will have shipping email from them

Got an email from hanon this morning they said they will be shipping CGs orders out today and tomorrow. So hopefully when i get home tonite i will have shipping email from them

Haven't recieved an email update from Hanon, but Good to hear that they are sending them out!

Hope I recieve some shipping info asap
pimp.gif

Haven't recieved an email update from Hanon, but Good to hear that they are sending them out!

Hope I recieve some shipping info asap
pimp.gif

Those email(s) with shipping/dipatch notifications are being sent out today. My cousin just received one. Still waiting for mine , though
nerd.gif

Those email(s) with shipping/dipatch notifications are being sent out today. My cousin just received one. Still waiting for mine , though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom