Happy 10th, NikeTalk.

Happy 10th
pimp.gif

Everything I could say here so seems so inadequate after that.
It really does. So I'll just say thanks to the NT staff and fellow members for making this place what it is. I only wish I had joinedsooner, when I first started coming to NikeTalk in '02.

Everything I could say here so seems so inadequate after that.
It really does. So I'll just say thanks to the NT staff and fellow members for making this place what it is. I only wish I had joinedsooner, when I first started coming to NikeTalk in '02.

like i told a homie earlier today if there wasnt no NT i dont see no use of the internet *jokingly of course*

NT is like ....

... a 2nd home ....

like i told a homie earlier today if there wasnt no NT i dont see no use of the internet *jokingly of course*

NT is like ....

... a 2nd home ....

Happy 10th NT!
smokin.gif
glad to be apart of the NT fam over these last coupleyears

6ig1h3.gif
2i9mgwg.gif

pimp.gif

Happy 10th NT!
smokin.gif
glad to be apart of the NT fam over these last coupleyears

6ig1h3.gif
2i9mgwg.gif

pimp.gif

LOOK IM THE NUMBER 10th POSTER.... (not this one but my previous post).. Does that mean I get a prize?? *coughadmincough*

LOOK IM THE NUMBER 10th POSTER.... (not this one but my previous post).. Does that mean I get a prize?? *coughadmincough*

Awesome read. I'm definitely fortunate to have found out about this community. The amount knowledge and Inspiration that all the members provide isindescribable. Happy 10th Niketalk!
smokin.gif

Awesome read. I'm definitely fortunate to have found out about this community. The amount knowledge and Inspiration that all the members provide isindescribable. Happy 10th Niketalk!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom