Happy 11th, NikeTalk.

Tons of credit goes to the NT administrators and moderators for seeing the message board through it's dark age to the light at the end of the tunnel. I've definitely noticed the improvements over the last couple of months... and it sounds like it's only going to get better. Phenomenal.

Tons of credit goes to the NT administrators and moderators for seeing the message board through it's dark age to the light at the end of the tunnel. I've definitely noticed the improvements over the last couple of months... and it sounds like it's only going to get better. Phenomenal.

Congrats NT and PROPS to all the Mods/Admins/OGs! Coming up on 10 years this january
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Damn how time flies....

Congrats NT and PROPS to all the Mods/Admins/OGs! Coming up on 10 years this january
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Damn how time flies....

NT 
pimp.gif
. There have been days where I've learned more on here than I did in school. All that NT composes makes for a great forum, and it might just be the best to do it.

NT 
pimp.gif
. There have been days where I've learned more on here than I did in school. All that NT composes makes for a great forum, and it might just be the best to do it.

Happy belated birthday NT!
pimp.gif

Glad to hear that the upgrades have been made to our platform. One of my favorite parts about being on NT were the game threads and this last year has been tough. I've definitely noticed a difference recently though. The Heat/Cavs game thread is a perfect example of improvements.

Staff, thanks for all the work you guys do for the community. Without y'all NT wouldn't be possible.

Happy belated birthday NT!
pimp.gif

Glad to hear that the upgrades have been made to our platform. One of my favorite parts about being on NT were the game threads and this last year has been tough. I've definitely noticed a difference recently though. The Heat/Cavs game thread is a perfect example of improvements.

Staff, thanks for all the work you guys do for the community. Without y'all NT wouldn't be possible.

Being able to be here for most of these 11 years is awesome. And it's good that changes are being made to this platform, it needed serious help. Hmm, might go in on that fitted too, even though I don't wear caps...

Being able to be here for most of these 11 years is awesome. And it's good that changes are being made to this platform, it needed serious help. Hmm, might go in on that fitted too, even though I don't wear caps...

Can't believe I've been looking at this site for 8 years. Thanks to everyone who has put the time in to making this a great community.

Can't believe I've been looking at this site for 8 years. Thanks to everyone who has put the time in to making this a great community.

Back
Top Bottom