Happy 11th, NikeTalk.

Happy XI #NT!
Jordan-XI-Concord-Cake-5-620x496.jpg

Happy Birfday NT.. I come in here almost everyday for a couple of min. Not once have I said this site sucks... So much to do, so much to read and so many laughs... THANKS... I will be purchasing a hat..

IS THERE GOING TO BE A CONTEST FOR THE HAT??? I remember there was a contest for the shirts. And that turned out to be a great thread.

Happy Birfday NT.. I come in here almost everyday for a couple of min. Not once have I said this site sucks... So much to do, so much to read and so many laughs... THANKS... I will be purchasing a hat..

IS THERE GOING TO BE A CONTEST FOR THE HAT??? I remember there was a contest for the shirts. And that turned out to be a great thread.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i grew up on NT 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

joined when I was 16 and now I'm 26..wow

same here. i tell myself all the time that im too old to be on here with the new generation moving in 
laugh.gif

been here since 01' so you know that fitted is a must!

happy bday NT. i wouldn't even be online right now if it wasn't for you
pimp.gif

edit: what the hell happened to my post count?????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i grew up on NT 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

joined when I was 16 and now I'm 26..wow

same here. i tell myself all the time that im too old to be on here with the new generation moving in 
laugh.gif

been here since 01' so you know that fitted is a must!

happy bday NT. i wouldn't even be online right now if it wasn't for you
pimp.gif

edit: what the hell happened to my post count?????
nerd.gif

Happy Birthday NT.

Glad my cousin introduced me to this website because you guys deliver on the laughs and the philanthropy. Keep it going for 2011, peace.

Happy Birthday NT.

Glad my cousin introduced me to this website because you guys deliver on the laughs and the philanthropy. Keep it going for 2011, peace.

4782515ee5b787513be5b1a19d786f885275a1d.gif

FINALLY A FITTED!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to the NT staff, may not like all of you but you ALL do a stand up job. Keep it up. Been here for 6 years, spend most of my time here if i'm on the computer
laugh.gif

4782515ee5b787513be5b1a19d786f885275a1d.gif

FINALLY A FITTED!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to the NT staff, may not like all of you but you ALL do a stand up job. Keep it up. Been here for 6 years, spend most of my time here if i'm on the computer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom