Happy 11th, NikeTalk.

Yes! can't wait..

HBD to NT, been on here since 2001 and ya'll always bring the laughs...

on another note, been here since 2001 been banned once and still don't know why, but can I please have my OG name back... doubt anyone pays attention to this but it was worth a try...

Yes! can't wait..

HBD to NT, been on here since 2001 and ya'll always bring the laughs...

on another note, been here since 2001 been banned once and still don't know why, but can I please have my OG name back... doubt anyone pays attention to this but it was worth a try...

pimp.gif

quality post.

Man i'm slipping.  I just found this post and its been out for almost 2 months.  Happy a way belated anniversary NT.  And I need a lock on a size 8 when those fitteds drop.

Man i'm slipping.  I just found this post and its been out for almost 2 months.  Happy a way belated anniversary NT.  And I need a lock on a size 8 when those fitteds drop.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan happy 11th NT. hook me up with another 200 posts or so i need to start movin some items!!! lol

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan happy 11th NT. hook me up with another 200 posts or so i need to start movin some items!!! lol

Originally Posted by Method Man

You can find the shirt at store.niketalk.com.
We'll release more information about the New Era fitted soon.  Trust me, you won't have to wait until March.  I just saw photos of the finished product today and it looks like they turned out great. 

whoa can't wait

I just ordered the Alpha shirt....thought they were sold out

Originally Posted by Method Man

You can find the shirt at store.niketalk.com.
We'll release more information about the New Era fitted soon.  Trust me, you won't have to wait until March.  I just saw photos of the finished product today and it looks like they turned out great. 

whoa can't wait

We should have a full size run of the Alpha shirts in stock at store.niketalk.com now, just in case people want something to hook up with the new cap.  

Final release details and pictures will be revealed within the next day or so, but I'll give you a little taste now:

a86353ea691da02ab133ffcd24a6e264d118b0b.jpg

And a note on production numbers:  there will be 144 caps total.

Stay tuned...

We should have a full size run of the Alpha shirts in stock at store.niketalk.com now, just in case people want something to hook up with the new cap.  

Final release details and pictures will be revealed within the next day or so, but I'll give you a little taste now:

a86353ea691da02ab133ffcd24a6e264d118b0b.jpg

And a note on production numbers:  there will be 144 caps total.

Stay tuned...

Back
Top Bottom