Happy 15th Niketalk!

:nthat:
View media item 1298198

Here's to another great 15 years.
a-toast.gif

Last edited:
I remember there used to be competing sneaker forums. One had a black and blue setting :lol:. This was around the time when the Jordan 19s were comin out. NT came out the winner because it had the most members. Those old forums faded away and are all but a memory.

Congrats NIKETALK!

Searching for some Air force 1... brought me here almost 10 Years ago!

....to the next 15 year!

Happy 15th! I remember hopping from ISS, NSB and NT from day to day since 07. Seems like to me NT still going strong! Very great community and I'm glad to be part of it.

Raising a glass to all our members who make this place more than just a forum, it's home.

YO!

Word.

DF!!!

Wow...15 years! Happy Birthday, Niketalk. I can say it's been a privlege being a member, a user, a contributor and a mod for a good part of my adult life.

:pimp: haven't been here in awhile. Been on here since 01-02.
Congrats on 15!

:wow: Yo!!!!! Its great to see these SN again! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: Welcome back guys!

I honestly love NT and the community. I've gained so much knowledge and have had countless amounts of laughs over the years.

I cant thank all the staff for all they do day in day out over to make this place what it is.

Here is to another 15+ years of NT!!!! :nthat:

Last edited:
Vick jersey and the Olympics :rofl: :rofl:

That was me, I thought that fit would work and I got clowned by everybody. Can't believe some of you actually remember that.

Last edited:
[h2]Happy 15th NT![/h2]
I remember I bought a pair of OG Jordan XIX Black/Red for the upcoming basketball season. This was back in '06. I paid like $90 for them off omarskicks or something like that, so I thought I got a deal for my first Signature Air Jordans
smile.gif
. I was SO disappointed when I found out they were fake (really REALLY FAKE 
frown.gif
). I hooped in them once and the braided-sleeves were already coming apart. I also realized that they felt really tight compared to my other shoes. I ordered a size 12, but after the initial size 12 tag peeled off, I found out these fools used a size 12 tag to cover up a size 11 shoe
indifferent.gif
. I was 
mad.gif
!!!  I promised myself that I would do better, and do better research before buying kicks online.

Early in 2007, I was interested in the release of the Aqua VIII's for later that year. I did a simple Google image search of the shoes, and for a couple of the pics, it linked to NikeTalk. NikeTalk had some serious info that I needed. I peeped here out a few times that year. I ultimately couldn't convince my mother to buy me the Aqua VIII's, but for future releases, I would lurk here a little bit here and there.

Fast forward to 2011; I was finally purchasing Jordans regularly and it was great. I remember people here were finally getting on the Grey Market case, specifically Air Randy. I finally decided to make an account (this was back when you actually had to apply and write, give or take, a few sentences to a mini-paragraph on why you wanted to join NT). I remember Air Randy, the Grey Market debate, and Concord XI's were dominating the JB forum. Here was cool, and I got some help with some legit checks on some eBay sellers and shoes. I've been here ever since and it has been great! This place provides the LULZ 
laugh.gif

I definitely appreciate all the help NT members have given me throughout the years, whether it was with authentic checks, or just dropping some REAL knowledge on various topics. I've been getting the opportunity to help NT members out in the way NT helped me out. We were all rookies at one point in time, so I think it's important for the more experienced folks to be positive and help out when possible on any topic in life, not just kicks.

I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. This community is just too great. To another 15 years!

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Happy birthday NT. Been a member since 07. Even when i make it big time ill still have time to post on nt

Back
Top Bottom