Happy 23rd Bday NikeTalk!

Nelson C

Staff member
Co-Founder
Happy GOAT anniversary to the GOAT sneaker community. Share your favorite (or unfortunate) NT memories.
23 anny.PNG

Favorite memories:

-Naughtyhare being banned with his final rant including a serious point where he took umbrage about a reference to a Black Playstation 5. Whether he was serious or not is unimportant, I still laugh about that to this day.

-NinjaHood being permanently banned, only to have equally abhorrent users remain.

-EddieDoyers being banned and posting unmentionables on his way out

-That time in the NBA thread where Duke30 claimed to work for the Cavs, claimed to have close personal relationships with David Griffin and Kyrie Irving... while also having some extremely weird racist grudge against Lebron. far too many users here fell for his story and it was an absolute riot for like 2-3 days until it all unraveled and Duke30 was banned. One user even asked Duke30 for a job with the Cavs...lmao!

No but really NT has provided some good laughs in the relatively short time I've been on here. I like some of you more than others but ultimately I'm grateful to have found an ok place to pass the time.

Happy Holidays y'all and thanks Nelson for creating the site!

Last edited:
Happy 23! Shoutout to NT and all those who make this site great. From the staff, to the members, past and present! Those who have fallen, I tip some Gin for you!

Hi,

23 years, that's absolutely incredible. I remember sitting on a computer in Highschool searching for the newest Jordan release on Yahoo, only to find Niketalk on ezboard. Crazy to think about how many hours I spent on here and how many great people I met.

Love you all.

-Jacob

23rd anny woulda been a dope year to celebrate with a collab.

For the 25th anny, no less than an JB collaboration w/ exclusive rights to NTers for purchase will suffice.

Oh and happy gday!!!

Last edited:
Tap tap pull.

I've evolved with the changing internet but I always check back in with NT. My first memory was seeing a pic of the first wear test sample of the Jordan 17 lol. This was like summer 2001.

So much drama, entertainment and information.

Summer 2001, kicksology.net, neoprodigy or Jumpmanst…. Was looking at Jordan 17 prototypes, one of those sites had a hyperlink to “Niketalk”…

Life changing moment for 13 year old me :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Been here 21 years strong!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom