Happy Birthday to ME !

I am officially 22 today!
happy.gif

I love my birthday just as everyone else loves theirs it only happens one day a year out of the 365 days in  year and it's a special time for me! For my birthday I am thankful to be healthy & alive and I am thankful my parents are too because they are the ones who created me so I love em' more than anything/anyone else on this earth!

I only have one wish for my birthday thats for the New York Yankees to win Their 28th World Series Championship this Year! I hope they can make my  birthday wish come true come this October! Lets go Yankees!

I am officially 22 today!
happy.gif

I love my birthday just as everyone else loves theirs it only happens one day a year out of the 365 days in  year and it's a special time for me! For my birthday I am thankful to be healthy & alive and I am thankful my parents are too because they are the ones who created me so I love em' more than anything/anyone else on this earth!

I only have one wish for my birthday thats for the New York Yankees to win Their 28th World Series Championship this Year! I hope they can make my  birthday wish come true come this October! Lets go Yankees!

Originally Posted by Kramer

Happy birthday
pimp.gif
Sounds like you have a great life

LOL, yeah life is great God is great! Thanks so much everyone and  god bless everyone here on NT!

I'll be going out to eat with the family  later on today glad to be able to spend time with them. Then i'll go see my girl for a couple of hours and then meet up with a few friends and drink only "a little bit"! I will have a great day  today and I hope everyone on NT does Too! Peace!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Happy birthday
pimp.gif
Sounds like you have a great life

LOL, yeah life is great God is great! Thanks so much everyone and  god bless everyone here on NT!

I'll be going out to eat with the family  later on today glad to be able to spend time with them. Then i'll go see my girl for a couple of hours and then meet up with a few friends and drink only "a little bit"! I will have a great day  today and I hope everyone on NT does Too! Peace!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom