Happy Birthday to the Playstation 2!! 10 year anniversary

I didn't get it release date but got it for watching me little cousins one time
laugh.gif
, definitely worth it...
I crack it out every once in a while but I lost street fight 3rd strike, still haven't found it FML

eek.gif
First time i played the ps2 was at my cousins house. He had metal gear solid
pimp.gif
 I was playing that game forever. 
grin.gif

eek.gif
First time i played the ps2 was at my cousins house. He had metal gear solid
pimp.gif
 I was playing that game forever. 
grin.gif

ps2 >

my first game for the system was mgs2.

mvc2 was on play for the most part. had girls in my dorm playing it too. one cute puerto rican chick tried to beat me by scratching the controllers outta my hand and laying on top of me. still won the game and let her beat me afterwards.

ps2 >

my first game for the system was mgs2.

mvc2 was on play for the most part. had girls in my dorm playing it too. one cute puerto rican chick tried to beat me by scratching the controllers outta my hand and laying on top of me. still won the game and let her beat me afterwards.

I can barely fathom how many hours I spent on Socom II.

A nice chunk of my 7th-9th grade was spent on Socom
30t6p3b.gif

My favorite shooting game ever.

I can barely fathom how many hours I spent on Socom II.

A nice chunk of my 7th-9th grade was spent on Socom
30t6p3b.gif

My favorite shooting game ever.

still play mines...picked up bully and another copy of mgs2 just recently. me and my girl were stuck on it at one point just a couple months ago lol

still play mines...picked up bully and another copy of mgs2 just recently. me and my girl were stuck on it at one point just a couple months ago lol

10 years and still making games
pimp.gif

Is there any other console that had a life span as long as the PS2?

10 years and still making games
pimp.gif

Is there any other console that had a life span as long as the PS2?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

gt3ps2bundle.jpg

The main reason i got a PS2 was for GT3

I'll be grabbing a PS3 when GT5 comes out as well

pimp.gif

This is the exact one I got from Frys. As a kid growing up, we only had an SNES, and after that broke, we were gameless for years.
frown.gif
I was always jealous of people talking about their playstations and N64. I was so tired of being consoleless, I almost bought a NES at the time for $20, just so that I could get my fix
30t6p3b.gif
. One day, my family and I went to Fry's, and out of nowhere, my dad suggested buying it. One of the happiest moments of my life. I was 
happy.gif
the entire ride home

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

gt3ps2bundle.jpg

The main reason i got a PS2 was for GT3

I'll be grabbing a PS3 when GT5 comes out as well

pimp.gif

This is the exact one I got from Frys. As a kid growing up, we only had an SNES, and after that broke, we were gameless for years.
frown.gif
I was always jealous of people talking about their playstations and N64. I was so tired of being consoleless, I almost bought a NES at the time for $20, just so that I could get my fix
30t6p3b.gif
. One day, my family and I went to Fry's, and out of nowhere, my dad suggested buying it. One of the happiest moments of my life. I was 
happy.gif
the entire ride home

wwfsmackdownjustbringitr.jpg

I bought this game before I even bought the PS2....Spent HOURS looking at pics and vids of this game before it released...That feeling when you first powered it up the system and it made that hypnotizing sound was
pimp.gif

I feel old as hell and I'm only 21...

wwfsmackdownjustbringitr.jpg

I bought this game before I even bought the PS2....Spent HOURS looking at pics and vids of this game before it released...That feeling when you first powered it up the system and it made that hypnotizing sound was
pimp.gif

I feel old as hell and I'm only 21...

Back
Top Bottom