Happy Dallas Mavericks Day Everybody! One year ago today, we shocked the world.

Yeah last year was special. I JUST got my championship tee like 2 weeks ago. lol. Hopefully they make some good moves and Dirk gets in a good rhythm again.

Originally Posted by JPZx

DeShawn Stevenson finally winning one for Soulja Boy. 
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I finally Un-DS'd the Mavs Championship dvd the other day 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Crazy how fast a year goes by. Sucks not being able to say "the defending NBA champion Mavs" anymore but at least we were able to say that phrase for some time while it lasted. 

While it's understandable knowing Cuban and Donnie Nelson's strategy of trying to better position themselves for long term, it's just bittersweet not knowing if the Mavs could've repeated. 

This is a pointless "what if" scenario but kind of makes me what would've happened if Mavs had resigned just about everyone from the Finals team except for Butler (since he was expendable) and Peja (retired). Would the Mavs have had a regular season similar to that of the Spurs and be the #1 seed? How would you guys feel if Mavs ended up losing to Thunder in West Finals much the same way the Spurs did? Obviously would've been less embarrassing than getting swept in 1st round but would've felt a little pessimistic about future going into the offseason.  

Man, I'm pissed we didn't get a Blu-ray set of this series. Boston in 08 and LA in 2010 got one. Not us though.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Man, I'm pissed we didn't get a Blu-ray set of this series. Boston in 08 and LA in 2010 got one. Not us though.
30t6p3b.gif

Is there any dvd set of any kind for Mav-Heat 2011? Not just highlights but the actual games? Do they even do that?  

Originally Posted by jonwin

30t6p3b.gif

Is there any dvd set of any kind for Mav-Heat 2011? Not just highlights but the actual games? Do they even do that?  
They did, it's a 6-DVD set. It's alright, nothing special. Choice of radio audio or the actual ABC crew. I think the Mini movies are on there too. It was a bit pricey when I bought it but should be cheaper now.

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, you can buy a box set of all the games, or at leas you could at one time.

Everyone is always trying to %+*+ on the Mavericks. What we did last year was legendary. **%% the haters!

30t6p3b.gif

They did, it's a 6-DVD set. It's alright, nothing special. Choice of radio audio or the actual ABC crew. I think the Mini movies are on there too. It was a bit pricey when I bought it but should be cheaper now.
I found it on ebay and amazon. About $30 and even though it's nothing special, I'm tempted to cop anyway just to have 
laugh.gif

Best believe I copped it very first day it came out.
laugh.gif

%$%#%$ that we can't have HD quality, but it'll do.

i still have a championship shirt that's deadstock.. probably because it's adidas.

i think cuban did the right thing with dismantling the team.. that team wasn't about to dominate the west the next few years.

in retrospect.. wish we would've kept chandler since the possibility (slightest) of dwight they had hopes for didn't pan out.

.. if we don't get deron williams, we are in trouble.
edit:

did anyone ever get the book that was written about them by @ballinwithbryan?

I'm watching these teams in the Finals and if we bring back Chandler and JJ and also signed Delonte I think we are playing Miami to repeat right now.

The decision to not bring back Tyson put a stink on this whole season and deep down inside the players knew they couldn't make any real noise without a center.

I sure hope Deron Williams is worth it.
laugh.gif

Dirk ain't played with a young elite PG since he was a young elite PF.

Man, I need a new championship shirt. Mine shrunk and got dirty. I wore that thing everywhere.
laugh.gif
I still wear my championship fitted proudly, though.
pimp.gif

Went to BW3 for every game with my boys and had my heart pounding every game, man. I'll never forget our first championship.

Championship fitted? Pics?

I got the lockerroom snapback. Probably worn it about a dozen+ times.
laugh.gif

Championship fitted? Pics?

I got the lockerroom snapback. Probably worn it about a dozen+ times.
laugh.gif
5E15Kf5Ja3n53Hc3l0c5662a70b1fd39018f1.jpg

Not my personal picture, but I have this same one. There's also one with a black brim.

The one with the black brim is still up on NBA Store.

Back
Top Bottom