Hardest Muscle to Grow/Define.

For me it has to be chest. My biceps, triceps, shoulders all get yoked but my chest stays the same and a bit saggy. Chest and abs are by far the hardest.
Yours?

abs are hard cause so much is diet. chest is hardest for me though, i hate my chest with a passion

I could care less about my chest and abs
laugh.gif
I been wanting a brolic back since I started lifting.

I wish my chest didn't get so big...

I always have trouble with my biceps. Mostly because I don't focus too much on them, but even when I do I can't get the volume I want

Yup abs, I feel them so much but I cant just get that .5 inch of fat over it away... Chest i see it forming but not getting hard yet nh ... Then my bi's,one is bigger than the other...
laugh.gif
Anyone else have the same prob?

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Yup abs, I feel them so much but I cant just get that .5 inch of fat over it away... Chest i see it forming but not getting hard yet nh ... Then my bi's, one is bigger than the other...
laugh.gif
Anyone else have the same prob?
co-sign. abs are the hardest by far.

For me it's the chest. Bad genetics I guess. Best muscles for me are my shoulders and biceps.

Definitely biceps. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I've noticed some peoples biceps extend further down their arm than mine. Mybicep ends over an inch before the bend in my elbow. When I flex, I have a small hump in that gap almost as if I have two biceps; its quite annoying. It's not noticeable, but I would really like to get rid of it and just have one big muscle extending further down my arm. Is this possible? Maybe I amjust tall? Because I have seen this in taller people, as well. I'm 6'2.

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

Definitely biceps. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I've noticed some peoples biceps extend further down their arm than mine. My bicep ends over an inch before the bend in my elbow. When I flex, I have a small hump in that gap almost as if I have two biceps; its quite annoying. It's not noticeable, but I would really like to get rid of it and just have one big muscle extending further down my arm. Is this possible? Maybe I am just tall? Because I have seen this in taller people, as well. I'm 6'2.

I was reading this bodybuilding book and it's genetic. That distance between the elbow and where your bicep starts basically determines your growthpotential of your biceps. Which is why if you look at many bodybuilders, there's almost no gap between their bicep and elbow. It's not any exercisesthey did, just the way they were born
ohwell.gif

i had trouble with my chest before i started going hard on the dumbell flys . also ive gotten a lot better results when i do heavy weight lower reps on bench .
but my hardest to grow/define would have to be biceps.

ever since i went under the knife on my left shoulder, it hasnt been the same.

its a shame really. I used to have very symmetrical delts. I was extremely proud of them.
laugh.gif

I still got chicken legs no matter how hard I hit them.� Damn near close to doing this:

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Definitely biceps. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I've noticed some peoples biceps extend further down their arm than mine. My bicep ends over an inch before the bend in my elbow. When I flex, I have a small hump in that gap almost as if I have two biceps; its quite annoying. It's not noticeable, but I would really like to get rid of it and just have one big muscle extending further down my arm. Is this possible? Maybe I am just tall? Because I have seen this in taller people, as well. I'm 6'2.

I was reading this bodybuilding book and it's genetic. That distance between the elbow and where your bicep starts basically determines your growth potential of your biceps. Which is why if you look at many bodybuilders, there's almost no gap between their bicep and elbow. It's not any exercises they did, just the way they were born
ohwell.gif
I disagree. I am under the impression that the biceps muscle has 2 heads. One head is worked from 0-90 degrees when performing a curl, then thesecond head is worked from 90-180 degrees. Those specifics might not be entirely correct, but the point is you can definitely target specific areas of thebiceps (and most other muscles).

Originally Posted by Storm2006

I was reading this bodybuilding book and it's genetic. That distance between the elbow and where your bicep starts basically determines your growth potential of your biceps. Which is why if you look at many bodybuilders, there's almost no gap between their bicep and elbow. It's not any exercises they did, just the way they were born
ohwell.gif

I have the huge gap too and I'm 6'2 also, but I've heard that preacher curls can help shrink the gap and extend your muscle.

Traps. And getting muscle to swallow up my collarbone...i hate how it shows.

anyone else have the same problem?

Back
Top Bottom