Hare Jordan 1 Rerelease - April 4th

I passed on the V's. I've only owned the the wolf grey and they were uncomfortable.

The only good thing about todays drop is I was able to use my WC on FNL, but not even for my size... 
i couldn't agree more i've only owned the grapes & the wolf grey V tho i haven't rocked my grapes yet.the WG V's use to blister my feet up if i wore low top socks & i bout twisted my ankles more than a few times while wearing them so i sold them.this hare 1 mid is a very weird release.

Why does footlocker not let you use a shipping code? That is some bull. Got my hares in size 12 nonetheless.

call in to use the $20wc, they allow after the order fixes.
tell them the truth that you didnt trust their server to process your order and $20wc.
They should refund you the $20.
Yo I don't even wanna risk that. Good looks though I wasn't sure if that was an option. Repped for the knowledge.

call in to use the $20wc, they allow after the order fixes.

tell them the truth that you didnt trust their server to process your order and $20wc.

They should refund you the $20.

Yo I don't even wanna risk that. Good looks though I wasn't sure if that was an option. Repped for the knowledge.

no problem. you can even call in AFTER you receive your pair!
i did that with the legend 11s on fnl

Last edited:

This shoe game is weird I tell ya.  The Hares sell out with the quickness but the 5's are sitting all sizes available on SNKRS.  Would have thought it would be the other way around
Word! That's why I assumed these would be easy work. Thing is they are at retail. 

Idk why I hesitated and when I made up my mind I missed out on the 13.5 on champs that I had carted
mean.gif

Thanks for the link! Grabbed the Lolas for the wife right away, but was striking out on the Bugs right away. Now we can match, how fruity.

I tried the 5s on my SNKRS app, said that all pairs were locked up. Kinda find it majorly not cool that they didn't put the Hares on the app. But I got 'em anyway so I guess it isn't that big of a deal.

At your own risk with oneness287, I had a terrible experience with them. Waited almost a month, then they canceled my order refunded my money. Bad customer service. Good luck if you chance it.
Really? I've had nothing but good stuff, ordered about 5 pairs from them on random stuff the past 2 years. 2-3 of them were QS/HS. Sucks to hear about your negative experience. 

i guess i got lucky, i had 2 purchases thru fnl and they ain't charge me tax 

i am not sure if it's under $115.00 or something like that where there is no tax 

Somehow I carted the Wheats and Vs on NDC but am still waiting in line* for the Hares...I wonder why they decided not to put these on the app, I haven't used it since I got my code and wanted to give it a test run before the 11's next weekend.

*assuming I missed out, don't think I've ever been in line for 90 mins and carted

Back
Top Bottom