Harriet Tubman to Replace Jackson on $20 bill

Well if we're getting back to the specific white ppl thing you had a problem with before there's the white ppl that did it and the white ppl that did nothing about it.
You do know that a huge part of the country was against slavery and that was part of the reason there was a civil war right ? 

I'm saying with white peoples help she was able to escape and save many other people.
**** those white ppl. Like I said if them white men aint steal those Africans in the first place she'd never need any help from white ppl to be freed from slavery.

Weren't Africans sold to Europeans by African leaders? Particularly African prisoners turned into slaves? Even in Africa, Africans would enslave crime committing Africans.

Last edited:
Well if we're getting back to the specific white ppl thing you had a problem with before there's the white ppl that did it and the white ppl that did nothing about it.

You do know that a huge part of the country was against slavery and that was part of the reason there was a civil war right ? 
Which country are you talking about?

America? You mean the Civil War :lol:

When did slavery start again? :nerd:

So by the mid 19th century is the time we fight a war about the enslavement of human beings. Not 1776 when a constitution was written saying "All men are created equal" Lets wait for the less than equal slaves to build our infrastructure, establish and stabilize our economy. After that we'll address that nagging morality that says you were born free and aren't property.

But hell even then lets slap them with another 100 years of Jim Crow to show them how appreciative we are for their contribution to the nation.

There have been slaves as long as there have been people. The problem is white supremacy. This is a bull**** attempt to mask it. i.e. Black president.

I'm saying with white peoples help she was able to escape and save many other people.
**** those white ppl. Like I said if them white men aint steal those Africans in the first place she'd never need any help from white ppl to be freed from slavery.

Weren't Africans sold to Europeans by African leaders?
Yeah and? What you don't think I don't got some to for Africans selling ppl in to an enslavement they had no idea what sort of slavery they were selling those Africans in to? or are you literally asking me a question you think I'm not aware of? :lol:

But hey I dunno maybe you're a believer that the Atlantic slave trade was no different than indentured serfs.
Particularly African prisoners turned into slaves?
Go on
Even in Africa, Africans would enslave crime committing Africans.
You should read up on 17th century African enslavement from region to region and come back with an essay on your findings.

It'll be informative for NT.

Last edited:

Weren't Africans sold to Europeans by African leaders?
Yeah and? What you don't think I don't got some to for Africans selling ppl in to an enslavement they had no idea what sort of slavery they were selling those Africans in to? or are you literally asking me a question you think I'm not aware of? :lol:

But hey I dunno maybe you're a believer that the Atlantic slave trade was no different than indentured serfs.
Particularly African prisoners turned into slaves?
Go on
Even in Africa, Africans would enslave crime committing Africans.
You should read up on 17th century African enslavement from region to region and come back with an essay on your findings.

It'll be informative for NT.

It's called Debt Slavery. Do you agree or disagree? Slavery has been part of Africa even before Whites stepped foot. Even in many parts of other continents. Point being, you should not categorize one race as the villain, when your own was also part of the cause. You seem racist right about now, chill. Yes we colored people can be racist against Whites, just as they can, to us. It's a two-way street.

Last edited:
Which part is BS? Or are you just saying that because you don't agree?

"Racism is a two-way street". I won't even entertain it. If you've been on NT long enough....you know the man behind that SN.

Don't feed it.

Oh, I thought you were referring to the slavery stuff.

Not even trying to get involved w/ the whole racism discussion, I already know how these things play out on here.

As for Harriet being on the 20, I think it's pretty cool.

I can't say that I really care who's face is on my money, tho.

As long as it's still worth $20, they can throw whoevers face they want on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC, when the 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 bills were being redisigned, it didn't take long for them to be circulated. Now we gotta wait a couple years for the new redesigns to come in?! FOH :lol:

Last edited:
Jackson deserves to forever be stuck on the back of the $20 bill as an insult. He didn't believe in paper money, commited genocide and was a slaveowner. Killed two birds with one stone with this change.

Last edited:
New blacks are annoying

Dudes think they put Harriet Tubman on a bill so we think everything is good but then go on and complain how our achievements and successes aren't being acknowledged, publicized, and rewarded

Confused folks

New blacks are annoying

Dudes think they put Harriet Tubman on a bill so we think everything is good but then go on and complain how our achievements and successes aren't being acknowledged, publicized, and rewarded

Confused folks
Why are you even on nt with views like this. Need more diversity than stormfront offers?

Putting Harriet Tubman on a bill and keeping Andrew Jackson on the back is truly bizarre.

it kind of undercuts the message of putting Harriet Tubman on the bill and forcing her to share it with one of the most flagrantly racist presidents.

Putting Harriet Tubman on a bill and keeping Andrew Jackson on the back is truly bizarre.

it kind of undercuts the message of putting Harriet Tubman on the bill and forcing her to share it with one of the most flagrantly racist presidents.
Leave him there. It's an eternal insult to his beliefs on paper money.

Can we be all da way honest thou...by da time this gets released into currency money will be largely obsolete, wit da way smartphones are evolving.

I didn't read any of his posts but lemme guess, he's diminishing slavery? Maybe some comment about how blacks weren't the first slaves? Or how Africans sold each other to slavery?

Something along those line?

You hit the nail right on the head.

Can we be all da way honest thou...by da time this gets released into currency money will be largely obsolete, wit da way smartphones are evolving.

I thought about that too, however, you'd be surprised how many people don't have bank accounts, let alone how to open one.

No

Debt and credit cards didn't make paper money obsolete, neither will smart phones

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom