***Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Official Post*** Release Date 7/15/09

movie should be
pimp.gif
and emma watson
devil.gif

Just realized that IMAX isn't even getting this movie until like 3 weeks after it's release cause of wack %&$ Transformers. So contrary to myprevious post, IMAX FTMFL

Im really hyped for this one, but one thing ive noticed about movies lately is that they dont really rely on good acting and plot structure, more emphasis isput on action, special effects etc. Although this is a growing trend (Pirates 3, Transformers 2) i cant say that for the Harry Potter series, they neverdissapoint. Cant Wait
pimp.gif

Emma Watson isn't going to Brown. She's going to Columbia. Exactly where I'll be going this fall...

By the way, for outsiders looking in. This is the best book in the series by far, eclipsing 7 in my opinion. So if you want to see what Harry Potter is allabout and what the big deal is all about, this movie (assuming it does the book justice; all the other ones have so far...) should do it. I can't wait.I'll be at a theater at midnight.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Emma Watson isn't going to Brown. She's going to Columbia. Exactly where I'll be going this fall...

seriously where she is going.
Brown or Columbia?
someone confirm this.
i need to know what i need to add to my college lists. aha

GnOIzx36yp2f7af4gm3Nf7JOo1_500.jpg

GnOIzx36yp2fc625JAtx01lCo1_400.jpg

emma emma emma

I can't wait. I've had my midnight showing tickets for a while. It will be my 4th straight time going at midnight, I think, it might have been 5.

By the way, for outsiders looking in. This is the best book in the series by far, eclipsing 7 in my opinion. So if you want to see what Harry Potter is all about and what the big deal is all about, this movie (assuming it does the book justice; all the other ones have so far...) should do it. I can't wait. I'll be at a theater at midnight.
Really? That's interesting. For me, book six, along with book two, are the worst in the series.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

By the way, for outsiders looking in. This is the best book in the series by far, eclipsing 7 in my opinion. So if you want to see what Harry Potter is all about and what the big deal is all about, this movie (assuming it does the book justice; all the other ones have so far...) should do it. I can't wait. I'll be at a theater at midnight.
Really? That's interesting. For me, book six, along with book two, are the worst in the series.

Book two IMO sucked, nothing happened, no story, it seemed very dragged out. The 4th movie also didn't do the book any justice. So much more could'vebeen done with that movie to make it better. The 6th Book was my second favorite book and hopefully will do the book nice justice, this is where Harry Pottergets very dark and gets very creepy. Love it.

Actually, she hasn't announced where she is going yet. I've heard Yale, Columbia and Brown. My sister is a big fan so she watches her website and shesaid she would post where she was officially going, but hasn't done it yet. I wish she had chosen Berkeley, where I'm going
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Book two IMO sucked, nothing happened, no story, it seemed very dragged out. The 4th movie also didn't do the book any justice. So much more could've been done with that movie to make it better. The 6th Book was my second favorite book and hopefully will do the book nice justice, this is where Harry Potter gets very dark and gets very creepy. Love it.
To me the 6th is up there as my favorite. This should be the best movie so far. The 5th and 4th were done horribly IMO, because they left out toomuch and spent too much time on certain things. I would love if they could make the movies a little longer and am glad to see that they're splitting up the7th. It's hard to compare the 7th book to the others because of its completely different format than the other books.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Book two IMO sucked, nothing happened, no story, it seemed very dragged out. The 4th movie also didn't do the book any justice. So much more could've been done with that movie to make it better. The 6th Book was my second favorite book and hopefully will do the book nice justice, this is where Harry Potter gets very dark and gets very creepy. Love it.
To me the 6th is up there as my favorite. This should be the best movie so far. The 5th and 4th were done horribly IMO, because they left out too much and spent too much time on certain things. I would love if they could make the movies a little longer and am glad to see that they're splitting up the 7th. It's hard to compare the 7th book to the others because of its completely different format than the other books.

How will that work though splitting it up into two movies? I don't want to wait to get the second half of the movie. They should just make that thing 4hours long. LMAO, no but really they should have an option that you could get see both parts at the same time. The final scene in the 7th book is
eek.gif
. Madthey had Harry use that curse though.

Originally Posted by C2345air

Rereading book as we speak f it.
I really should have done this, but I almost don't want to for the movie. I reread 1-6 before the 7th book came out though within like a weekand a half before it came out. I was speed reading through #5
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cruzair13

seriously where she is going.
Brown or Columbia?
someone confirm this.
i need to know what i need to add to my college lists. aha

GnOIzx36yp2f7af4gm3Nf7JOo1_500.jpg

GnOIzx36yp2fc625JAtx01lCo1_400.jpg

emma emma emma
eek.gif
...How old is she now?

nerd.gif

I posted up there that she hasn't said what school she is going to, I've heard Yale, Brown and Columbia, but she said she would post on her officialsite

laugh.gif
I read them pretty fast as well, but I have to reread it man. I did so for the original release date of nov.21. I got pissed when I heard it was moved dueto Twilight. So now, this will be my third time reading it. I even took out Deathly Hallows too, ready to jump on it after the movie
pimp.gif

I actually haven't reread Deathly Hallows yet. I'll probably do it this summer becaue I've got time and before the movie comes out

Back
Top Bottom