HARRY POTTER Film/TV Series Thread- RIP Michael Gambon / Dumbledore

the third film, prisoner of azkaban is probably my favorite of the franchise

It's definitely the best - I hadn't seen it for years until last night. I haven't read the books in years either but I think the Order of the Phoenix was the best of those - it just didn't quite translate as well to film.

1639020242845.jpeg

It's definitely the best - I hadn't seen it for years until last night. I haven't read the books in years either but I think the Order of the Phoenix was the best of those - it just didn't quite translate as well to film.

yah the “order” film just left out too much from the book, even the prophecy wasnt explained well at all, if one didnt read the book i wouldnt be surprised if one were confused

FB3 seems to be better than 2 and it looks like there’s finally gon be a lot of duels in this one

but hopefully they kill off ezras character in this one already

i like the 3rd installment, lots of action and magic so that kind of makes up for the convoluted storyline, still not touching the og adaptation though, rowlings is just not a good script write

mads did well in replacing depp, less presence but he looks more evil than creepy

jude law was good too but i think the mistake is naming this new franchise “fantastic beasts” because the last two film isn’t really about that, there is a creature central in the latest film but it still mostly about grindewald and dumbledore

and i think im the only one who has seen this :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom