Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

I wonder what those who were referring to this type of activity as conspiracy theorist babble for decades have to say now that the cloud done burst.

All them weirdo "Illuminati might kill me" rumors over the years. Welp here we are, ****** using ex-Mossad agents as enforcers apparently.

Music industry probably getting ran through next.

perhaps before downloading was prevalent....that industry got shredded.

anyone muscling for yams is most likely da widely accepted groupie smashin trade....

I'm pretty positive that has nothing to do with it when some of these cats just rich depraved weirdos :lol: and I mean industry people taking advantage of musicians. Like Sheryl Crow and son from B2K and all that stuff about dude that discovered the Backstreet (lol) Boys.

While I don't agree with that stuff it's not in the same ballpark as raping minors, not even close

Wasn't comparing it to raping minors, also the stuff I mentioned is just rumors that followed him for years, that's just stuff we hear about. God knows what else is out there.

Yeah fam, **** would have me in shambles.

"Ey, ey, ey, ey! Don't rub on that. You Blot that! Ya understand? That's Alpaca. That's $25,000 Alpaca! You blot that ****! You don't rub it, put the club soda on there."

Wasn't comparing it to raping minors, also the stuff I mentioned is just rumors that followed him for years, that's just stuff we hear about. God knows what else is out there.
Yea this is nuts
I think it might be to a certain extent this job of acting, it's not natural for people to be consistently acting and switching personalitys, it makes some people snap word to tropic thunder

The guy interviewing this woman is ted gunderson. Look up what happened to him.

We all know about Bush Sr. and the CIA
This is where this stuff trickles down from and why I️t hasn’t been stopped

Proof that child sacrifice takes place amongst the elite. I been speaking on this for a WHILE now but people wanna turn a blind eye. I’m hoping the lid is blown off soon but considering the current state of society I doubt it

It's interesting how little play the current Sheen story has been given by the national media. You have actors claiming Charlie Sheen had gay relations with another actor (as a minor) and only basically the web mags are speaking about it at the moment.

Kevin Spacey is the current hot topic and incredibly has pap photos (allegedly) of him giving dome in a public park. No play whatsoever.

Danny Masterson has 4 women claiming he raped them, and LA police made a statement saying they have "overwhelming evidence" despite pushback by Scientology....and that story basically died after one day.

The industry is still covering for the famous - and only goes ballistic (see Weinstein, Cosby, etc) when they basically have to, when 40+ women are holding press conference or making statements every single day and you essentially have no choice but to cover it.

Back
Top Bottom