Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

That's harassment bruh :lol:
I was waiting for a detailed account of what happened to her.

She started off the piece all about she didnt think what happened to her was important to talk about. The way its written to start almosy made me tune out.

Male hitchhiker drugged and raped by two women who call themselves 'Sperm Bandits'
70f2704ca8e78877c1ea8a82393e52e3_800_420.jpeg

The Sperm Bandits are on the loose and they're hunting for men! (stock photo)
Source: Shutterstock

https://meaww.com/read/bizarre/male-hitchhiker-gets-raped-by-two-women-in-south-africa
In a wave of terror that has taken over South Africa, the region's so-called 'sperm bandits' have caused matters to go way out of hand!

A 25-year-old man who had been hitchhiking in Polokwane, Limpopo, was allegedly raped by two middle-aged women traveling in a Toyota Tazz after they offered him a lift.

The women held a gun to his head and forced an unknown substance down his throat before gang-raping him.

After the attack, they dumped him by the side of the road at a secluded area in the nearby town of Tzaneen.

Lt Col Moatshe Ngoepe told the local paper Capricorn Voice: “After the ordeal, it is alleged they drove further with the victim and dropped him off in a secluded area near Tzaneen CBD, where he proceeded to the Tzaneen Police Station and reported the matter.”

The poor young chap immediately called the police and was rushed to the nearest hospital where he now remains in a critical condition while the forensic teams work to establish the nature of the substance he was forced to drink.

Crimes of this nature have been reported earlier in Zimbabwe and South Africa, against female attackers going by the name 'sperm bandits' or 'semen harvesters' who go around preying on men to collect and sell their semen for 'good luck.'

As crazy as it sounds, this could more or less be an urban myth with not many cases to substantiate the true intention behind these assaults!

The police haven't arrested anyone yet but have warned people not to hitchhike in the area. They have urged everyone to use reliable public transport instead in order to prevent such heinous crimes from being committed.

“Both motorists and pedestrians who use these spots, are vulnerable to these sort of criminals where serious criminal activities, such as carjackings, murders, rapes and armed robberies, are often generated,” Mr. Ngoepe says.

Some men have taken to this quite seriously:

Earlier in July, a male teacher was left with severely bruised genitals, after he was kidnapped and drugged at gunpoint by three women before being gang-raped.

In similar fashion, he too had chosen to flag down a vehicle. The vehicle had a driver and three women in it. The women offered him some beer which he politely refused and so they offered him a soft drink when they stopped to refill their beer cooler.

After drinking the soft drink, the man passed out and woke up later on in a small room, where he was forced to have sex against his will with the two women in the car. He was further given something to drink to maintain his erection.

The women then dumped him on the side of the road, from where the locals helped him.

In February, another teacher who was on his way to Bulawayo, southwest Zimbabwe, was drugged and gang-raped by four women who stole the man's semen.

In 2011, three women were caught with 31 condoms full of semen which they claimed was purely for a religious purpose, at a roadblock.

That woman who went public with having an affair with lauer years back is getting some backlash. Kinda dumb and unnecessary on her part to make it public. It was consensual but she’s saying it was unfair because he had a lot of power at nbc and she was a regular employee. megyn kelly trying to cape for her and saying the focus should be on lauer and not the woman. bish, the focus been on him for weeks and she just put the focus on herself by making it public knowledge.

Finally somebody said what I been saying about Hugh Hefner

i like how they brought up Dubai every pretty woman I know that goes to Dubai I look at with a side eye. if they smart they wouldnt post about it on their social media. Them Dubai princes be paying like $40,000 to fly them out there to have their way with them. which can include scat play. All them ig models thats always on "vacation" the same applies.

What was that site that exposed those ig models going to dubai and getting paid to have sex with some underage boys? I know it was posted in one of the threads here. Had one story about this model in south / latin america and she agreed to have sex with this hiv positive rich dubai guy and his 14-15 year old brother. She risking her health for thousands.

What was that site that exposed those ig models going to dubai and getting paid to have sex with some underage boys? I know it was posted in one of the threads here. Had one story about this model in south / latin america and she agreed to have sex with this hiv positive rich dubai guy and his 14-15 year old brother. She risking her health for thousands.

tag the sponsor

i like how they brought up Dubai every pretty woman I know that goes to Dubai I look at with a side eye. if they smart they wouldnt post about it on their social media. Them Dubai princes be paying like $40,000 to fly them out there to have their way with them. which can include scat play. All them ig models thats always on "vacation" the same applies.

trust me when i say, not all these broads getting 40k
they flying out there for a measly 2-4k

not all of them are getting that much. trust me, i am on the mailing list for these "models" when they tour :lol:

Craziest ish I heard all day.

If women are really mad at matt damon for saying there’s a big difference between harrassment and rape then those women need to fall back. They just want to get mad at anyone.

If women are really mad at matt damon for saying there’s a big difference between harrassment and rape then those women need to fall back. They just want to get mad at anyone.
Why do they need to fall back? It's a stupid comment amongst other stupid comments hes made. Woman aren't objects to be groped or forcibly kissed etc.. Yes theirs levels to misconduct and assault but its all wrong.
You gonna let another man pat your girls/wifes butt ??!? Is that okay or nah? I used "pat " instead of grope since Matt Damon thinks it's cute

Him saying there's not enough men getting credit in Hollywood for not being sexual assaulters makes him look like an even bigger jackass

Why do they need to fall back? It's a stupid comment amongst other stupid comments hes made. Woman aren't objects to be groped or forcibly kissed etc.. Yes theirs levels to misconduct and assault but its all wrong.
You gonna let another man pat your girls/wifes butt ??!? Is that okay or nah? I used "pat " instead of grope since Matt Damon thinks it's cute

Him saying there's not enough men getting credit in Hollywood for not being sexual assaulters makes him look like an even bigger jackass

You just wrote there’s levels. That’s basically what he said. A butt touch is not up to rape level.

Back
Top Bottom