Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Wondering how old she was when they offered the money and what input her parents had in accepting it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that 50 Cent had something similar going on back when G-Unit was popping (maybe he still does??). Birds/groupies had to turn over cell phones and sign all sorts of claims/waivers.

i like how they brought up Dubai every pretty woman I know that goes to Dubai I look at with a side eye. if they smart they wouldnt post about it on their social media. Them Dubai princes be paying like $40,000 to fly them out there to have their way with them. which can include scat play. All them ig models thats always on "vacation" the same applies.

#tagthesponsor

NFL Network Analyst, Former Cowboy WR Michael Irvin Accused of Sexual Harassment
1513910841-Eagles-Cowboys-Football.jpg

Former Dallas Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin leaves the field after he was introduced along the 1992 team as they honored prior to the NFL football game against the Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017, in Arlington, Texas. (AP Photo/Michael Ainsworth)

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...y-wr-michael-irvin-accused-sexual-harrasement

Former Cowboys wide receiver Michael Irvin is the latest NFL Network analyst to be accused of sexual harassment.

The NFL Network suspended Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans and Ike Taylor after Bloomberg reported they allegedly groped and made inappropriate comments to Jamie Cantor, who was the head of the network's wardrobe department.

Erin McParland, who worked under Cantor at the NFL Network, said in a first-person article on Sports Illustrated that she was sexually harassed by Eric Davis and Irvin. The article centers around her interactions with Davis, but Irvin is also mentioned as someone who made inappropriate comments and advances.

McParland said Irvin grabbed her waist while she was powdering him on the set of NFL Gameday.

"From then on, my guard with Irvin was up," McParland wrote. "I went out of my way to avoid him, and if I did have to work with him, I'd have to remind him to "not touch." In what world is it normal for someone to have to remind their coworker to not touch them?"

Irvin and and Davis did not respond to SI's request for comment.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAALvAAAAJDVhMzdhOTJmLTZiOGEtNGUzNS04ZTJjLWM3OGM3YjRjYmM3ZQ.jpg

Last edited:
Some of these chicks act like they don't be coming up and touching our arms and shoulders, or playing in our hair when we're sitting down, and all this other similar stuff that could be "interpreted" as inappropriate. I'm telling y'all, we need to start getting our snitch on too in order to level things out and provide a more balanced perspective.

Last edited:
When I heard NFL Network suspended people weeks ago I was like damn Mike got caught up again but he wasn't in it. Lol They was like nah we got you too.

Wasn't Iriving already accused a long time ago? I feel like it happened before.

Just being brought up again now cuz....

How would y’all feel if a girl you banged in 8 years ago after an night of club Apple bees and she had two drinks and y’all shared a 2 for 20$ was all over you cause u paid for dinner and took her somewhere she never been and you ended up smashing...8 years later she says you raped her cause she was drunk lol

By this time ur doing well married with two kids

You lose your job your family everything cause she was and most likely is still a ***

How would y’all feel if a girl you banged in 8 years ago after an night of club Apple bees and she had two drinks and y’all shared a 2 for 20$ was all over you cause u paid for dinner and took her somewhere she never been and you ended up smashing...8 years later she says you raped her cause she was drunk lol

By this time ur doing well married with two kids

You lose your job your family everything cause she was and most likely is still a ***

that's why you record EVERYTHING.

Jodie Foster: ‘Pretty much every man over 30’ culpable for sexual misconduct cases
silence-lambs_c51-0-1229-687_s885x516.jpg

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/21/jodie-foster-pretty-much-every-man-over-30-culpabl/

FBI Trainee Clarice Starling (Jodie Foster) encounters Hannibal “The Cannibal” Lecter (Anthony Hopkins) in 1991’s “Silence of the Lambs.” (Image: Promotional trailer, “Silence of the Lambs”)

Douglas Ernst

Actress Jodie Foster says she knows who is to blame for a slew of sexual assault scandals in Hollywood since the fall of producer Harvey Weinstein: “Pretty much every man over 30.”

The Hollywood star who made Clarice Starling famous in 1991’s “The Silence of the Lambs” told USA Today this week that almost every man above the age of 30 bears culpability for sexual misconduct in the world.

“It’s every industry,” the actress said Wednesday. “It’s not just one socioeconomic bracket or one complexion. Pretty much every man over 30 has to really look and start thinking about their part. And I guarantee, lots of it is unconscious. When you’ve been in a privileged position where you haven’t had to look at your part, you didn’t 100 percent understand you were in a bubble. It’s an interesting time for men.

Exceptions to Ms. Foster’s rule include her children.

“I have two sons (ages 16 and 19), and I know their perspective,” the 55-year-old told the newspaper. “They go to a great school that has put them through the wringer about what consent is, what is humanism, what’s integrity. I just wish my generation had the benefit of that, and that everybody had the benefit of that.”

The entertainer’s message echoes that of documentary filmmaker Morgan Spurlock, who recently confessed on social media to years of sexual misconduct.

“We should all find the courage to admit we’re at fault,” Mr. Spurlock of “Super Size Me” fame said Dec. 13. “I will do better. I will be better. I believe we all can. The only individual I have control over is me. So starting today, I’m going to be more honest with you and myself.”

Ms. Foster concluded by saying she looks forward to seeing the cultural arrival of a “new millennial woman that knows that she can say no.”

“I think what most women want is just for it to stop,” she said. “They don’t really want to have a lawsuit, they don’t want to have to go on CBS ‘This Morning’ 400 times. They’d actually just like it to stop, and that’ll be the good part.”

Back
Top Bottom