Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

That's shocking.

Not that he compared pedophiles to gays but he's saying they deserve the same rights.

And he's the mayor. Guess he's a pedophile too or has some in his fam.

Lumping in things like “hugging too long” to sexual harassment is a slippery *** slope.

I get it though. This is the natural boomerang reaction to a culture where sexual harassment has mostly been tolerated. I think we as a society will somehow eventually find a medium and more clear area as to what constitutes harassment, abuse etc...and what is “lose your job/shame worthy”.

Last edited:
Lumping in things like “hugging too long” to sexual harassment is a slippery *** slope.

I get it though. This is the natural boomerang reaction to a culture where sexual harassment has likely been tolerated. I think we as a society will somehow eventually find a medium and more clear area as to what constitutes harassment, abuse etc...and what is “lose your job/shame worthy”.
That's what I was thinking but then she said dude straight grabbed her cheeks. My thing is how do they figure this out? If a woman says "he did this" or "said this" they just suspend or fire them and that's it?

I get it though. This is the natural boomerang reaction to a culture where sexual harassment has mostly been tolerated. I think we as a society will somehow eventually find a medium and more clear area as to what constitutes harassment, abuse etc...and what is “lose your job/shame worthy”.

I don't think we'll ever find a clear cut definition because the two sides on the argument have two ways of thinking and folks get sensitive

Yeah but her “hugging too long” incident came after he had already made inappropriate sexual comments to her in person and on social media.

Yea, they can just say they were born this way.

Next it will be in the DSM as mental condition/disorder ( much like homosexuality )

Watch....

Yea, they can just say they were born this way.

Next it will be in the DSM as mental condition/disorder ( much like homosexuality )

Watch....

many of da gay rights founders also supported NAMBLA...da lesbians were da ones that put their foot down on some "helllllz naw" status.

Alex Trebek slammed as 'sexist' for comment to female 'Jeopardy!' contestant

$

https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...slammed-for-sexist-jeopardy-comment/23313142/

Alex Trebek is being slammed as "sexist" after turning heads with a question that he asked a female contestant on Tuesday night's episode of "Jeopardy!"

While speaking to Lisa Beth Davis, who ended the night in second place, the longtime host asked her about the job she had before she retired.

"Retired Army Master Sergeant," Trebek said. "That must be really tough for a woman, because a Master Sergeant is giving orders most of the time. How was it for you?"

"I'm pretty bossy -- I'm the oldest -- so I know how to tell people what to do," she responded.

"You're the oldest in your family," Trebek replied. "Did you have brothers?"

"I have sisters," she replied.

"Did you boss them around?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," David responded.

"So you learned how to do it?" Trebek finished. "Good for you!"

Though the "Jeopardy!" hopeful handled the moment well, Trebek asking Davis if her profession was difficult for her because of her gender definitely garnered him backlash on Twitter, with many accusing the game show legend of being "sexist."

Ok let's pump the brakes a bit here and not lessen the impact of real instances. I get there's a correction in place, but it's time to normalize.

Los Angeles Times comes under fire for only featuring white actresses in its cover story about empowering women in Hollywood

• Twitter users slammed the Los Angeles Times for its Thursday cover story
  • Featured on the front of The Envelope section were Jessica Chastain, Margot Robbie, Diane Kruger, Saoirse Ronan, Annette Bening and Kate Winslet
  • Many felt the exclusion of actresses of colors was discriminatory
  • Users also lambasted the actresses on the cover for not speaking out about it
478DB1FF00000578-5209533-image-a-1_1514083429841.jpg

Twitter users came out swinging at the Los Angeles Times in full force after the photo for its cover story about empowering actresses included only white women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5209533/Twitter-users-slam-LA-Times-white-actress-cover.html

Twitter users came out swinging at the Los Angeles Times in full force after the photo for its cover story about empowering actresses included only white women.

The cover story of the newspaper's The Envelope section, which examines the awards season, is titled 'A Shift in Focus: Actresses Call for a Change in the Way Many Stories Are Told.'

Posing on Thursday's cover were Jessica Chastain, Margot Robbie, Diane Kruger, Saoirse Ronan, Annette Bening and Kate Winslet.

Hundreds took to social media to lambast the news outlet for only choosing white -mostly blonde - actresses for a story about working in Hollywood and the treatment of women on screen.

478DB20300000578-5209533-image-m-13_1514087066639.jpg

478DB1F300000578-5209533-image-m-14_1514087079154.jpg

478DB1FB00000578-5209533-image-m-15_1514087096068.jpg

478DB1F700000578-5209533-image-a-17_1514088573346.jpg

478DB1EB00000578-5209533-image-m-16_1514087109434.jpg

'It shouldn't be necessary to point out the obvious, but clearly it's necessary to point out the obvious,' wrote one Twitter user.

'No editor on that entire staff said 'oh, huh, wait a sec?" Not in discussions about the photo, not in booking the photo, not the day of the photo shoot, not looking at proofs, not sending it over for a final look before publication? Dozens of places to sop and reconsider,' tweeted another

One user noted: 'Four of the last 8 winners of Best Actress in a "Supporting;"role are African American. Viola [Davis], Lupita [Nyongo], Octavia [Spencer] & Monqiue.'

Twitter users weren’t upset just with the newspaper; they were upset with the women who posed for the cover shoot for not speaking up.

Writer and WNYC radio producer Rebecca Carroll called out Chastain, who has spoken out in the pass for the rights of minority women.

She tweeted: 'Honestly @jes_chastain as an outspoken voice for equality how do you pose for a photo like this and not feel absolutely mortified by the blatant exclusion? How is it possible to not understand the [message] this photo sends?'

478DB1E300000578-5209533-image-a-6_1514083504904.jpg

478DB1DB00000578-5209533-image-a-20_1514088601871.jpg

478DB1DF00000578-5209533-image-a-18_1514125073498.jpg

478DB1E700000578-5209533-image-a-5_1514083476952.jpg

478DB1EF00000578-5209533-image-a-7_1514083528461.jpg

"What is wrong with people? Not ONE of these talented and smart women stood uo and said, "hey, something's missing in this photo?" Really?' tweeted one user.

'It is almost 2018. If you're a white woman and someone asks you to pose for a group picture, for a magazine cover, with only other white women, YOU SAY NO,' wrote another.

People also criticized Winslet, one of the actresses featured on the cover, for defending Woody Allen, who she worked with on the film Wonder Wheel.

Allen, along with Harvey Weinstein and many other Hollywood men, has been accused of sexual assault.

I think a lot of these cases are dudes just getting at females unwarranted.
In my younger , dumber, more handsome days I'd say the most vile things to my female co-workers and they'd laugh it off cuz we we're cool. On the other hand I've seen dudes approach them in the most gentleman like ways and get labeled creep. That snl skit posted early was on to something.

You didn't read the article at all. It was pretty disturbing what she went through.

There's no counter argument for what these woman had to go through,

Funny... woman in that video seems to disagree

Again, not my stance. But you fools never consider the opposition. One day you'll have to admit Trump is president...

Back
Top Bottom