Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

This is a Hollywood dumpster fire thread
Why are ya talking politics lol
At its root this is a political issue. Think past Hollywood.

Dudes probably pressure subordinates for sexual stuff in all kinds of industries. Women often times feel pressured to go along with it because they have little recourse, our labor laws are so trash, unions are not ubiquitous.

If women had a cheap legal recourse to check these scumbags (either through unions, labor courts, or government enforcement) dudes would chill of these steez because the would be fearful of the clapback.

And that not only deal with sexual harassment, but a ton of other BS workers gotta deal with on the job.

Aziz and Franco might be where the real conversation about girls being more vocal about whether or not they are consenting begins. The opposite of what people intended is happening and the stories are leaning farther away from easy targets like Weinstein, CK and Spacey and leaning more towards more nuanced situations like Franco and Ansari where the female may have played a role in how things turned out...in both stories, consensual oral sex was given according to the females' accounts...same for that story with the Pastor who got applause for coming out with his story...

i aint gotta co sign everything he do to find his trolling of white America amusing.

We mad at celebrities for taking pictures with Trump because he’s a big meanie who says out of pocket **** but *****s get filled with black pride when 4:44 come on after the Carters allowed themselves to be used as pawns for Hot Sauce Hillary after she stole money from a sh*t hole country...not to mention all of the black and brown people behind bars based off policies Bill Clinton implemented but we over looked that because he used to smoke mid and could play the trumpet...same for all the other urban celebrities who endorsed her. FOH with that lesser of two evils **** thats what got us here...feeling like you gotta choose between two ****ty options instead of saying **** that **** altogether. They gonna put Trump against a nicer version in 2020 and the cycle is gonna rinse and repeat until people get out of that Republicans vs. Democrat illusion of choice.

All these *****s do whats convenient for them at the time and you shouldn’t stand 100% behind what any celebrity does.

I understand what your trying to say duke **** clinton but Hillary is clearly the lesser evil of the 2 based on the fact she would of had to put a democratic supreme court justice (the seat republicans stole from obama) and filled other legal seats with democratic leaning judges.

They probably share similar sentiments about brown/black people needing to be the fuel this country runs on considering what she helped Bill do in the 90's.

She didn't think a "**** hole" country was worthy of the monies they were rightfully owed either.

Judging people on how nice or mean they talk to you instead of what they actually tangibly do is allowing game to be ran on you like a naive girl in high school with a crush.

:rofl:

Legit started off with probably :lol:

Now you on some at least Trump is open about his racism while you go labeling ppl secret racists on par with Trump. Probably.

You judge based off actions not who is nice or mean. And chalking Trump up to just talking mean to ppl is naive as ****. More naive than children believing in Santa.

That Aziz story is a grey area like hell....

Like a REALLY grey area.

Seems like she was disappointed in his intentions and is taking advantage of the media narrative right now.

Aziz definitely on some creep weirdo **** (lol @ "the claw") but there was nothing preventing her from removing herself from that situation let alone nothing that forced her to suck him off and then cuddle with him watching Seinfeld.

Aziz was acting like a drunk horny high school sophomore and the chick was acting slow and could have got herself into a much more dangerous situation if Aziz was a worse type of dude. But I'm sure people gonna ignore the mixed signals/silly decisions the chick made in the name of "not perpetuating rape culture".

:rofl:

Legit started off with probably :lol:

Now you on some at least Trump is open about his racism while you go labeling ppl secret racists on par with Trump. Probably.

You judge based off actions not who is nice or mean. And chalking Trump up to just talking mean to ppl is naive as ****. More naive than children believing in Santa.

All I'm saying is that to win the urban community over you gotta talk a nice game and stand next to the right people and people will turn a blind eye to what you really are on behind closed doors. Admittedly this past election was the first time I could vote and I'm not really into the soap opera of politics, but I feel like standing next to Hillary in an attempt to help her win "us" over makes you no better or worse than black celebrities doing photo ops with Trump, which is what the convo stemmed from, Floyd taking pics with Trump. They're both being used as pawns to pull the wool over black people's eyes. But hey maybe Hillary really did change, I wasn't willing to give her the opportunity to prove it however.

So some women are now trying to say consensual sex was sexual assault now? Not really surprised now that I think about the stories of the other guys having women watch them fap.

With this incident alone, Aziz might be able to get away with just an apology.

But the way the story reads has me feeling like Aziz has probably pressed a ton of chicks, so the backlash is gonna be real bad because of the number of women that call him out eventually.

With this incident alone, Aziz might be able to get away with just an apology.

But the way the story reads has me feeling like Aziz has probably pressed a ton of chicks, so the backlash is gonna be real bad because of the number of women that call him out eventually.

What part of the game is this? Are we supposed to stop and ask women do they consent to sex after they take their clothes off.

I thought them saying no should suffice.

Damn Aziz really getting the screws put to him with that story.

She could've left so many times but refused. Even gave him head after he put "the claw" in her mouth 5-6 times and never said to stop that or that she didn't like it.

He's horny trying to bust a nut and somehow he's suppose to know what she's thinking or know that she's super uncomfortable even after she lets him go down on her, finger her, and just about everything but smash.

To all the non-rapists and non sexual abusers out there time to bug ya spot and video record all sexual encounters no matter what. Live stream it if you have to. If not you gonna get got just by how a chick describes what happened.

What gets me is the comedians being named the most cuz these are the most goofy awkward some times socially weirdos out there. None of them are suave romantic debonair lovers in the bedroom. Just their behavior alone in standup has me thinking what others are thinking when you want to recoil in disgust about how they act or their method of trying to smash.

All I'm saying is that to win the urban community over you gotta talk a nice game and stand next to the right people and people will turn a blind eye to what you really are on behind closed doors. Admittedly this past election was the first time I could vote and I'm not really into the soap opera of politics, but I feel like standing next to Hillary in an attempt to help her win "us" over makes you no better or worse than black celebrities doing photo ops with Trump, which is what the convo stemmed from, Floyd taking pics with Trump. They're both being used as pawns to pull the wool over black people's eyes. But hey maybe Hillary really did change, I wasn't willing to give her the opportunity to prove it however.
Honestly I feel similar to Trump you even bringing up Hilary like she's a factor is crazy.

Last edited:
What part of the game is this? Are we supposed to stop and ask women do they consent to sex after they take their clothes off.

I thought them saying no should suffice.

What if they don’t say no because of fear or intimidation?

It’s getting hard out there, thinking about past one night stands like damn they can say anything

I bet she was texting him dirty before they met too

Basically tho you can make her mad and 3 years later she can decide she regrets it and now u raped her

Aziz chick was at golden globe parties when she met him, this time you know when she realized it was assault she was watching from home

Back
Top Bottom