Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

son had da Gestapo :wow:

this Weinstein saga like da house of M in media...it now transcends him...jessie jackson & Singleton taking fire.

WTH? Someone had these pics for 17 years just waiting for the right time to show them? :lol: :sick:

Patience is a virtue. Sometimes you gotta sit on that ether, let it marinate

Twitter-when-youre-getting-roasted-and-you-678233579495792642.png

My question is, there was no other lead that this paparazzi could have followed that day? Was Spacey a big name back in 2000? lol

My question is, there was no other lead that this paparazzi could have followed that day? Was Spacey a big name back in 2000? lol

Studio City to Chatsworth is at least an hour drive with traffic. Whoever followed him was committed :lol:

I stumbled onto people ****ing before while out on a hike, however, it was a male and female. Two dudes probably would have spooked me a bit. :lol:

If Spacey was not a scumbag predator, I would be giving dude props for his lack of dambs.

No matter your sexuality, I respect someone living dat raunch life.

Only issue with this that kids were supposedly near by. The young ones don't need to be seeing anyone get mouf. Whether it be walking in on their parents on Father's Day. Or a damn Hollywood actor on a hiking trail.

If Spacey was not a scumbag predator, I would be giving dude props for his lack of dambs.

No matter your sexuality, I respect someone living dat raunch life.

Only issue with this that kids were supposedly near by. The young ones don't need to be seeing anyone get mouf. Whether it be walking in on their parents on Father's Day. Or a damn Hollywood actor on a hiking trail.

I’m sick bruhs, not even sure if I’m gonna watch this final season of HOC. Everybody on the show that he’s made out with gotta be sweating wondering if he was on that in between takes.

Back
Top Bottom